World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Procurement Officer Post
World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2020 . World Health Organization (WHO) invites online application for the recruitment of Procurement Officer Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Procurement Officer Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Procurement Officer Post
Job Details :
- Procurement Officer
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : BA/BSc/HND
Objectives of the Programme
- Country Management Support Units (CSU) have been established in the organisational structure to provide support for Managers and staff to fully assume their responsibilities in the GSM environment and to ensure compliance with organizational policies, procedures, rules and regulations on all administrative and financial matters and transactions in the context of an enterprise resource Planning (ERP) system.
Description of Duties
- Advises the Head of WHO Country Office (WR) for an informed decision making on procurement transactions.
- Coordinates the preparation and submission of the procurement plans by the different clusters of the budget center,
- Prepares and monitors the implementation of procurement plan ensuring objectives and priorities are met and on track.
- Evaluates requests from the technical units and partners and advises for compliance with the organization rules and regulations.
- Administers procurement resources and ensures compliant and efficient use of standard operating procedures of procurement.
- Maintains the pre-qualified and assessed suppliers database
- Maintains and monitors the overall activities of procurement, logistics, and contracting services for the office through the use of the GSM oracle system and other procurement tools including the Business Intelligence (BI); providing reports, data and statistics.
- Provides guidance on procurement, logistics, contracting services to managers and staff.
- Ensures smooth running of operations of procurement transactions including goods and services ordering and delivery,
- Maintains regular contact with the Regional Contracting and Procurement Service (CPS/AFRO) and make follow up of the Contract Review Committee (CRC) deliberations,
- Makes a follow up of the shipment of items ordered with the forwarding companies and liaises with local authorities for taxes exemption and for timely clearing of the goods items from the customs
- Acts as the Secretary for the Local Procurement Committee.
- Analyzes and/or evaluates vendors performance, along with other designated staff members,
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Essential: First university degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Management, or related field.
- Desirable: An advanced university degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Management, or related field.
- Essential: A minimum of five years’ experience, some of which in an international context, working in the area of procurement services, and logistics services for a programme.
- Desirable: Experience using Enterprise Resource Planning Oracle systems or similar packages.
- Sound knowledge and skills in procurement and budget.
- Concrete skills in implementing operations of procurement services and processes. Sound skills in utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning Oracle systems or similar packages.
- Strong computer skills in office applications including excel, power point, and word.
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Producing results
- Ensuring the effective use of resources.
- WHO salaries for staff in the Professional category are calculated in US dollars.
- The remuneration for the above position comprises an annual base salary starting at USD 60,962 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable), a variable post adjustment, which reflects the cost of living in a particular duty station, and currently amounts to USD 1991 per month for the duty station indicated above.
- Other benefits include 30 days of annual leave, allowances for dependent family members, home leave, and an education grant for dependent children.
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online World Health Organization (WHO) Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here