The United States Embassy, Abuja Jobs 2020 Apply For Administrative Assistant Vacancy
The United States Embassy, Abuja Jobs 2020 . The United States Embassy, Abuja invites online application for the recruitment of Administrative Assistant Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply online on or before 22-06-2020
Tags : The United States Embassy, Abuja Administrative Assistant Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in The United States Embassy, Abuja Jobs 2020 Apply For Administrative Assistant Vacancy
Job Details :
- Administrative Assistant
Pay Scale :
- NGN ₦6,382,404
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma.
- The incumbent is required to carry out the total inventory of all U.S. Embassy computer related devices to include workstations, network devices, printers, scanners, and mobile communication devices. The incumbent is assigned to the Information Systems Center (ISC) Office of U.S Embassy Abuja, Nigeria and will manage the inventory of all devices via the Information Logistics Management System (ILMS) portal. The incumbent will also carry out administrative functions to include arranging e-travel services (e2), MotorPool request, Time and attendance (WINTA) for the section, assists with procurement requests, as well as in the capacity of an Information Technology (IT) helpdesk first line support to users. S/he reports directly to the senior computer management specialist for daily functions and duty assignment.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: Two (2) years’ work experience in customer service, logistics or inventory is required in order to perform effectively.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Thorough knowledge of the job to effectively document the inflow and outflow of Information Technology (IT) equipment from the IT store and must have good knowledge of inventory management of all devices to include workstations, printers, scanners and telecommunication devices. Must have good knowledge of IT Helpdesk support to include 1st line support and identifying IT items. Must have intermediate knowledge of computer related Helpdesk Support.
- 2 years of university/College studies is required.
- This may be tested. Please specify in your application your level of proficiency in the language listed.
LANGUAGE: Fluent in English Language is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Proficiency with Keyboard/Typing skills are required for computer troubleshooting, as well as for reports and communicating with customers and colleagues. Strong oral and written communication skills is required. Ability to prioritize, organize time and tasks to meet deadlines, as well as the ability to lift up 40 pounds is required. Job holder must be able to train users on computer usage.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
- Agency Benefits:
- Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Abuja, Nigeria may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
- HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
AEFM / USEFM
FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online The United States Embassy, Abuja Website at below link . The closing date for application is June 22, 2020
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here