The Shell Petroleum Development Company Jobs 2019 Apply For Project Risk Management Engineer Posts
The Shell Petroleum Development Company Jobs 2019 . Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) invites online application for the recruitment of Project Risk Management Engineer Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply on or before 20 August 2019
Tags : Project Risk Management Engineer
Jobs Opportunity in The Shell Petroleum Development Company Jobs 2019 Apply For Project Risk Management Engineer Posts
Job Details : Project Risk Management Engineer
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- To contribute to the delivery and maintenance of standard, consistent and realistic risk management plan, system and register for each project, as well as conducting probabilistic cost and schedule risk analyses.
- Establish and maintain risk management system: Sound understanding of and ability to apply both qualitative and quantitative Risk Management theories, tools and techniques. Identify appropriate responsible parties for risk ownerships and allocate register entries. Structure and populate the risk management tool, enable user training and establish/implement the process for regular status reviews.
- Assist in performing Probabilistic Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis- Build simplified project schedule model, map the Technical, Economic, Commercial, Organisational and Political (TECOP) parameters and Opportunity/Risk Register entries to the model elements, and quantify these impacts into duration/ cost ranges (jncluding the unknown unknowns). Assess and establish appropriate probability distributions for each element. Analyse and iterate the model output and develop overview presentation material to explain the results and key schedule risk areas.
- Develop overview reports of risk/opportunity status for management. implement and manage risk management plans utilizing Company’s risk management standards
- Maintain and manage risk registers. Present risk management status to Project Leadership Team & generate monthly risk management reports
- Interface with project team members to discuss and challenge risk status and close out references.
- Interpret and explain Cost Schedule & Risk Analysis output to Project Leadership and Review teams
- Engineering Degree and/or Certification as a Risk Management Professional or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8 years industry experience as Risk Management Professional.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Experience facilitating risk / opportunity brainstorming workshops
- Fully versed with Project Risk Tools, i.e. EasyRisk (currently Company Standard), Primavera Risk Analysis, @Risk and/or Crystal Ball.
- Project experience with engineering, constructions and/or commissioning activities from major upstream or downstream projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles. PMP certification is desirable, but not required.
- Must have a “Team attitude”, be self-motivated and be willing to support other groups and projects when required.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment among multiple projects and ability to support ad-hoc requests.
- Ability to actively engage project team members and to promote our services to new customers.
- Experience in managing small teams of junior personnel.
- Frequent travel may be required.
Engineering / Technical
Project Risk Management Engineer
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online The Shell Petroleum Development Website at below link on or before 20 August 2019
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : Apply Online