The Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2018, Apply For internal Control Officer Post
The Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2018 . The Nigerian Stock Exchange invites application for the recruitment of internal Control Officer Vacancy. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
Tags : internal Control Officer Jobs
Jobs Opportunity in The Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2018, Apply For internal Control Officer Post
Job Details : internal Control Officer
Salary : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria :
- To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have: A degree Banking, Accountancy, Finance, Economics or Business Administration or a similar field, plus 5-10 years’ experience
- Extensive knowledge of Internal Control, Risk Management, Audit and Compliance including demonstrated experience in the application of Internal Control disciplines
- Thorough knowledge of Internal Control principles and practices
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability in a complex organization
- Sound business and financial judgment with problem-solving abilities.
- Ensure internal operations are effective, efficient and aligned with strategy
- Implement an effective control environment at all organizational levels including control activities tailored for defined processes and creating minimum requirements for all business areas
- Conduct and directs reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations
- Responsible for driving shared ethical values and developing a strong internal control culture among all employees
- Manage and develop a comprehensive framework for assessing, identifying, monitoring and minimizing, internal control issues that could interfere with the organizations objectives and goals
- Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate documentation (procedures/process flows) exist for all key business controls
- Develop recommendations to strengthen internal controls and improve operational efficiency
- Responsible for coordinating with stakeholders (internal and external) to align internal control procedures within the organization
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships across the organization and other control groups (i.e. Risk Management, Audit, Compliance, Legal, etc.) Ensure sufficient ongoing review is being performed by all departments to review their processes and ensure effective controls are in place
- Remain current with evolving industry and regulatory changes, and analyze their impact on business objectives and processes
- Perform appropriate internal control reporting to the CEO, Executive Committee, Council Committees and National Council of The Exchange
- Provide timely and accurate information to the External and Internal Auditors, Chief Risk Officer and other stakeholders as and when required
- To train internal and external stakeholders on Internal Control related matters
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
- It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The Internal Control Officer is responsible for implementing control initiatives across the organisation and works closely with all Departments/Units across the organisation
- TheIncumbent will manage the Internal Control Unit which sits under the Chief Risk Officer(CRO).
Telecom Service Department
Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
How To Apply : Candidate who desires to apply internal Control Officer Vacancies online at The Nigerian Stock Exchange , Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://www.nse.com.ng:8443/careers/#/vacancy/53
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2018, Apply For Application Developer Post