The Institute of Human Virology Nigeria Jobs 2020 Apply For Private Sector Specialist Posts
The Institute of Human Virology Nigeria Jobs 2020 . The Institute of Human Virology Nigeria invites online application for the recruitment of Private Sector Specialist Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply on or before 12-05-2020
Tags : Private Sector Specialist Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in The Institute of Human Virology Nigeria Jobs 2020 Apply For Private Sector Specialist Posts
Job Details :
- Private Sector Specialist
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : MBA/MSc/MA
- Design and execute the overall private sector strategy for the project and track the contribution of the private sector to TB service delivery.
- Develop strategic alliances with Federal, State and Local government Ministries of Health and Agencies, and represent IHVN on relevant committees and Technical Working Groups to drive the agenda of the private sector in TB service delivery.
- Build strong and effective working relationships with government, civil society, and other implementing partners working in the private sector.
- Support the National and State TB Programs in assessing, reviewing, and updating relevant strategies, regulations, policies, and guidelines related to the private sector.
- Collaborate with National and State TB programs to strengthen public-private partnerships, create linkages within private provider networks, improve private sector regulation, and support the institutionalization of quality standards for TB treatment in the private sector.
- Provide technical assistance to the National and State TB programs in integrating private sector activities in their objectives for improved healthcare outcomes and service delivery.
- Participate in capacity development activities for effective TB service delivery in the private sector.
- Support the development of metrics for private sector TB service providers and provide technical support in the integration of appropriate monitoring, evaluation, and learning systems at all levels.
- Support research and generate interest in knowledge acquisition about private sector engagement for TB services in Nigeria.
- Produce periodic reports on the achievements in engaging the private sector for TB service delivery.
- Manage and coordinate implementation learning related to TB service delivery in the private sector.
- Master’s degree, or its equivalent or higher degree in public health, health program planning and management, or other relevant field preferred.
- At least five years of professional experience in private sector engagement, or experience in developing and managing partnerships, including brokering public-private partnerships. Proven experience in capacity building, leadership, planning and management.
- Demonstrable experience in successful implementation of USAID or other donor-funded programs designed to strengthen the health sector at national and sub-national government levels.
- Experience in working with key stakeholders in Nigeria, particularly in Lagos or other South-West States;
- Strong networking and representational skills;
- Presentation skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Proven experience in analyzing data and developing PowerPoint presentations and other reports.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong coordination, planning, and supervisory skills.
- Competent in operational plan development, implementation and evaluation of results.
- Comfortable planning and delivering multiple activities under pressure to strict deadlines and with high levels of precision.
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to identify and develop relevant areas of work
- Able to communicate complex issues in a concise, accessible and engaging manner.
Prevention Care and Treatment
Private Sector Specialist
|Lagos ( Nigeria )|
How To Apply : Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed resume and a one page cover letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to Deputy Director, Human Resources through this email address: [email protected]
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here