The Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Warehouse Checkers Posts
The Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2020 . The Coca-Cola Company invites online application for the recruitment of Warehouse Checkers Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Warehouse Checkers Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in The Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Warehouse Checkers Posts
Job Details :
- Warehouse Checkers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Mininum of OND in Social Sciences and related courses
- Good Knowledge of Housekeeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Tools
- Good Communication skills
- Good Interpersonal relationship skills
The Warehouse Checker reports to the Warehouse Manager/Depot Warehouse Supervisor. The main responsibilities of the role are to count truck inventory and keeps accurate records of finished goods transported out of the facility for sales delivery or distribution to another warehouse. Receive finished goods and other materials from Production and at the gate into inventory and maintains appropriate records. Other key responsibilities include;
- Ensure load accuracy at check in and check out by physically counting.
- Document quantity, quality, type and as suitable products to maintain shipping, receiving, and production records and files.
- Compare product labels, tags and Certificate of Analysis to verify accuracy of shipment content
- Examine products or materials and packaging, for damage, defects, or shortages, using specified sheets, booklet, shipment document, delivery notes as applicable.
- Remove from stock, products or loads not meeting quality standards, and notify warehouse officers/depot officers or appropriate departments of discrepancies observed.
- Maintain Good Housekeeping and Good manufacturing practices. Maintain a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all items handled.
- Participate in daily, weekly and monthly stock count.
- Ensure adherence to all audit policies and standards.
- Ensure proper goods receipt from production lines, issuance of materials to the production line and space creation for finished goods produced/received from other locations.
- Give ideas and participate in all engagement activities
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Various other duties, as assigned.
|Ebute Metta, Nigeria|
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online The Coca-Cola Company Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here