The British High Commission Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Trade Adviser – Agriculture & Mining Post
The British High Commission Recruitment 2020 . The British High Commission invites online application for the recruitment of Trade Adviser – Agriculture & Mining Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply online on or before 6 March 2020
Tags : Trade Adviser – Agriculture & Mining Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in The British High Commission Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Trade Adviser – Agriculture & Mining Post
Job Details :
- Trade Adviser – Agriculture & Mining
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : BA/BSc/HND
Main purpose of job:
- Developing new export and business investment markets for UK companies is a top priority for the UK Government.
- This role is based in the UK Government’s Department for International Trade (DIT) team in the British Deputy High Commission in Lagos to lead work on the agriculture & mining sectors in Nigeria.
- The aim is to increase the export of UK goods and services to Nigeria, and to expand UK business investment in Nigeria in these sectors.
- This includes building relationships with key buyers and the Government in these sectors in Nigeria. The job holder will identify opportunities for UK firms; and help British companies to win contracts and make successful investments.
- Identifying and delivering a pipeline of export business opportunities in Nigeria for UK companies in the agriculture and mining sectors, in consultation with business and based on an understanding of UK business interests.
- Marketing the UK’s capability in agriculture and mining to key stakeholders in the Nigerian public and private sectors, to help land multi-million pound deals.
- Working towards and meeting set targets for the year.
- Identifying investment opportunities in the Nigerian market and addressing and seeking to resolve any market access barriers faced by UK companies.
- You will lead Nigeria’s trade activity in the agriculture and mining sectors, working closely with colleagues in Nigeria, building a healthy pipeline of potential deals; and working with British businesses to best position them for success;
- Leading and Communicating, Collaborating and Partnering, Achieving Commercial Outcomes, Managing a Quality Service
Trade Adviser – Agriculture & Mining
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online The British High Commission Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here