The American University of Nigeria Jobs 2018 Apply Online For Psychology Counseling Assistant (Female) Post
The American University of Nigeria Jobs 2018. The American University of Nigeria invites online application for the recruitment of Psychology Counseling Assistant Vacancy.his position is local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply Online From November 26, 2018 to December 2, 2018
Tags : Psychology Counseling Assistant (Female) job
Jobs Opportunity in The American University of Nigeria Jobs 2018 Apply Online For Psychology Counseling Assistant (Female) Post
Job Details : Psychology Counseling Assistant (Female)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in psychology, or a mental health related field from a recognized tertiary.
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time employment in the mental health field, and/or comparable field placement experience preferred.
- Fluent Hausa both oral and written.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of students.
- Clinical, or field experience including work with trauma victims or survivors as well as with complex and/or longstanding clinical problems.
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge of trauma, the recovery process, and evidence based treatment modalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Participation in student yoga/exercise, and social activities
- Strong critical thinking and counseling skills
- Demonstrate skills in using Microsoft Office Packages
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing circumstances at workplace
- Ability to create clinical documents, maintain adequate clinical notes, and assist in creating effective therapeutic programs
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and intercultural communication skills
- Flexibility and creativity to support changing needs of the counseling center
- Collaborate comfortably and professionally with nurses, doctors, students, and staff
Other Requirements, Abilities for the Position:
- Strong passion for counseling and genuinely helping people.
- Proactivity in the work environment.
- Working efficiently and continuously with a positive attitude.
- Flexibility with time as completing certain tasks might involve working overtime.
- Good workplace ethics and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Exhibit calm and grace under pressure
- Detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines, and accurately work with information/data
- Willing and able to learn and use new treatment modalities
Psychology Counseling Assistant (Female)
How To Apply : Suitably qualified candidates should submit their resumes, cover letters (required) and references to [email protected]du.ng before the closing date of this publication.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://www.aun.edu.ng/index.php/about/careers/psychology-counseling-assistant
- May & Baker Nigeria Plc is Hiring For Treasury Accountant Vacancy at may-baker.com