The American University of Nigeria (AUN) Jobs 2020 Apply For Livelihood Assistant Posts
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) Jobs 2020. The American University of Nigeria (AUN) invites online application for the recruitment of Livelihood Assistant Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply on or before 26-05-2020
Tags : Livelihood Assistant Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in The American University of Nigeria (AUN) Jobs 2020 Apply For Livelihood Assistant Posts
Job Details :
- Livelihood Assistant : 03 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : BA/BSc/HND
The Livelihoods Assistant will support the Livelihood Officer for technical implementation of the cash transfer program.
- Assist to screening, selected and verification of Beneficiaries as instructed by the Livelihood officer.
- Support in providing livelihood guidance to beneficiaries and/or group to increase beneficiaries’ awareness of different business options.
- Assist in providing information to beneficiaries about livelihood and business development opportunities.
- Support in assisting beneficiaries to establish home gardens/poultry production.
- Assist so as to facilitate the implementation of Cash Transfer programmes and funds for Work
- Provide administrative support if required.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- BSc/HND in Business Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Humanitarian or related field.
- Experience in Livelihood Programming and trainings.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the field of business and/or livelihood programs is required.
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
- Previous working experience with humanitarian agencies
- Experience working with displaced populations.
- Must be flexible and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good supervision and report writing.
Description of Benefits:
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
|Adamawa , Borno , Yobe Nigeria|
How To Apply : Suitably qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply, and submit their resumes, cover letters and references on a single file to [email protected] in a word document or PDF format before the closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here