Search for Common Ground (Search) Jobs 2020 Apply Online For Project Coordinator Vacancy
Search for Common Ground (Search) Jobs 2020 . Search for Common Ground (Search) invites online application for the recruitment of Project Coordinator Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Project Coordinator Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in Search for Common Ground (Search) Jobs 2020 Apply Online For Project Coordinator Vacancy
Job Details :
- Project Coordinator
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in social science, arts, development studies or related field
- Ensures proper, timely implementation of project activities, taking into consideration partner capacities, the operational environment and potential security issues, and based on the principles of inclusivity and do no harm.
- Ensures effective application of results-based management methodologies;
- Monitors and manages the projects’ costed work-plans, preventing delays and maximizing cost-effectiveness;
- Keeps abreast of context developments and drafts regular context updates to steer project activities as needed; and
- Ensures all donor and internal reports are submitted within the given deadlines and to the expected quality standards.
- Develop and implement a costed work plan for the project;
- Coordinate and arrange all logistics for various meetings, and workshops, including invitations, venue, participants travel and accommodation;
- Work closely with the Design, Monitoring and Evaluation and Learning (DMEL) Manager to monitor and track project’s progress and draw out results, success stories and lessons learned;
- Work closely with the Communications team to capture the stories and highlight the outcome and results of the project;
- Ensure that the project meets all its deliverables on time and the expected results are of high quality;
- Develop and nurture relations with relevant state, NGO, religious bodies and other stakeholders at the national, regional and state level;
- Analyze the context within the scope of the project and provide inputs for regular context updates;
- Writing and producing reports that include but not limited to context updates, monthly reports, quarterly reports, success stories, and case studies
- In collaboration with M&E officer, assist with the implementation and development of Monitoring and Evaluation tools;
- Provide the necessary financial guidance for financial request for community/LGA level activities
- Work with the finance team to complete retirement and financial report
- Produce activity and monthly reports
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the line manager.
Other Relevant Requirements
- Resident in Adamawa state is an added advantage
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace; and
- Ability to prioritize, plan and organize workflow, handle multiple tasks, and be flexible with changing priorities.
- Familiar with the Common Ground Approach
How To Apply : Interested candidates should send the following to our Career Portal
- Current resume
- Cover Letter (which includes expectations of compensation)
Please compile your writing sample and resume into one document as the system only has the functionality to upload two documents per application.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here