PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Apply For Senior Associate Posts
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria Recruitment 2020 . PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria invites online application for the recruitment of Procurement Officer Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Senior Associate Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Apply For Senior Associate Posts
Job Details :
- Senior Associate
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : BA/BSc/HND
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead, supervise, mentor, coach and evaluate engagement teams on financial audits of Financial services companies like Banks and Investment companies using International Standards on Auditing (ISA)
- Lead accounting Advisory and other Assurance Engagements.
- Serve as effective liaison and representative between the firm and the client.
- Work harmoniously and productively within a team; providing necessary supports to superior and motivate less experienced team members to deliver their work in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Exercise sound judgment by making decisions throughout the engagement, including assessment of engagement risks, design and selection of audit procedures necessary to arrive at a desired level of assurance, and evaluation of documentation and audit evidence received.
- Preparation and 1st level review of complex consolidated IFRS financial statements.
- Work with partners and engagement managers regarding project management, including scheduling, staffing and the engagement budget.
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Demonstrate professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics, and the exercise of professional judgment.
- ACA / ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Must be working or must have worked in a consulting / Audit firm – with a minimum of 4 – 5 years professional experience in external audit of organisations in the financial services sector (e.g Banks, insurance companies and Pension funds)
- Have deep technical knowledge and understanding of the application of relevant International Financial Reporting Standards
- Demonstrate an understanding of regulatory pronouncements that are applicable to banks, Investment companies and other Financial services companies
- Focused and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential)
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service
- Good analytical and organisational abilities
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Effective communication skills when working at all levels
- Possess the ability and maturity to resolve conflicts on engagements
- A demonstrated ability to take responsibility, work autonomously and use initiative, especially when working to tight deadlines
- Ability to perform and deliver on multiple commitments concurrently with ease and professionalism.
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here