Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For DMS Data Analyst Vacancy
Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020. Nestle Nigeria Plc invites online application for the recruitment of DMS Data Analyst Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply online on or before 19-06-2020
Tags : Nestle Nigeria Plc DMS Data Analyst Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For DMS Data Analyst Vacancy
Job Details :
- DMS Data Analyst
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Distributor Management Systems (DMS) Data Analyst to provide technical support to the Distributor Sales Force, as well as the Sales teams to aid effective planning and decision-making processes by providing all necessary and relevant sales information and reports with regards to DMS1.
- Providing business support to secondary sales automation projects – DMS1.
- Ensuring data accuracy of all business data on DMS1 to aid swift and accurate business decision-making.
- Providing data and support for phased planning for the implementation of Distribution Management solutions.
- Execution of the Distributor Management solutions at distributor point according to the company guidelines for ensuring proper tracking of the secondary sales.
- Troubleshooting for issues related to DMS reports.
- Testing of new enhancements with live data.
- Defining plans to improve usability of DMS solution and reports to increase the benefits to the organization.
- Liaising with IS/IT department/agency for periodic follow-up and update of the system at distributor points.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics/Industrial Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Informatics or Economics.
- 1 – 2 years experience in Sales within a similar FMCG company and must have handled DMS version 5 upgrade to at least version 8.0 related projects.
- Demonstrated experience in Masterdata management, handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages, as well as programming languages such as SQL and Python.
- Advanced level in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- A high level of mathematical ability, analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Result-focused individual with a great sense of responsibility, agility and ability to take ownership in all tasks assigned.
DMS Data Analyst
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online Nestle Nigeria Plc Website at below link . The closing date for application is June 19, 2020
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here