Nestle Nigeria Jobs 2020 Apply Online for DPS Planner Vacancy
Nestle Nigeria Jobs 2020 . Nestle Nigeria invites online application for the recruitment of DPS Planner Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply online on or before 22-05-2020
Tags : DPS Planner Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in Nestle Nigeria Jobs 2020 Apply Online for DPS Planner Vacancy
Job Details :
- DPS Planner
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma
- Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestle Nigeria is currently looking for a Detailed Production Scheduling (DPS) Planner to consistently provide short-term production plans with feasible and realistic availability of resources (production lines/labor and materials).
- Creating a feasible production plan within the DPS period that meets the market demand; taking into consideration available capacity, labor and materials that respect the inventory policy, product family sequencing – as determined by the Master Production Scheduling (MPS) Planner; and best optimize the factory’s ability to produce the Stock-Keeping Unit (SKU).
- Identification of possible opportunities or glitches in the factory and practical issues concerning plant shutdowns, as well as the timing of promotion activities within the DPS period.
- Providing advance information on resource requirements within the DPS period.
- Conducting Monthly Production Reviews (MPR) in the factory to ensure gaps are identified in advance thereby, mitigating potential risks.
- Event planning in close coordination with the Supply Planner and all relevant stakeholders in the factory.
- Constant effective planning to meet market demands with minimal (zero) failures.
- Regular and continuous interactions with material planners as well as production teams.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or any other closely-related course.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant operational experience at market/business level, in at least one of the following areas – Manufacturing Function or Planning Function (DRP – Distribution Requirement Planning or MRP – Material Requirement Planning). Experience in Product Lifecycle process would be an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of Demand and Supply Planning best practices and processes – DPS system (SAP-APO).
- Possession of insight in capacity details, Production Version (PV) and line outputs.
- In-depth understanding of best practices, implications, alignment points, benefits and issues of Customer Service, Distribution Requirement Planning (Domestic/International), Factory Operations, Inventory Management (Finished Goods), Materials Management (Raw and Packaging) and Supply Chain KPIs.
- Ability to analyze the critical elements of Product Portfolio (such as type of demand, seasonality, lifecycle status, shelf life) and their relationship with work.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn fast.
- Sound knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Tools, particularly Excel.
- Eye for detail – Able to balance priorities, see the bigger picture beyond the scope of one’s job and to challenge the status quo where required.
- Familiarity with Lean, Kaizen and Just-In-Time manufacturing would be an advantage.
|Agbara ( Delta ) Nigeria|
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online Nestle Nigeria Website at below link on or before 22-05-2020
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here