MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Accountant, Tax (Supervisory) Vacancy
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 . MTN Nigeria invites online application for the recruitment of Governance Consultant Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Accountant, Tax (Supervisory)
Jobs Opportunity in MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Accountant, Tax (Supervisory) Vacancy
Job Details : Accountant, Tax (Supervisory)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : BA, BEd, BSc Or HND.
- First Degree In Any Related Discipline
- Fluent In English
- Possession Of A Professional Accounting Qualification E.G. ACCA Or ACA. ACIT Will Be An Added Advantage.
- To Coordinate And Report On All Tax Related Activities In MTNN
- Assist In Dealing With Tax Issues Relating To Related Party Transactions, International/Cross Border Transactions And Transfer Pricing Documentation And Compliance
- Assist In Reviewing Contracts And Agreements For Tax Impacts
- Compute Monthly And Annual Corporate Tax And Ensure Proper Provisioning
- Deferred Tax: Ensure Balance Sheet Approach Of Deferred Tax Is Reconciled With Income Statement Approach
- HFM Tax Computation Input To MTN Group Tax
- HFM Tax Cash Flow And Deferred Tax Input To Management Reporting
- Income Tax Variance Analysis Reports And Trends
- Provide Support In Advising On Tax Impact Of Business Transactions And Strategy
- Review The Tax Impact Of IFRS Adjustment As They Relate To The Financials
- Assist In Informing Or Educating Other Divisions On Tax Related Issues Through Strategy Documents, PPP, And Capacity Building Workshops
- Proactively Provide Support In Advising The Business On Recent Tax Laws And Impact On The Business Operations
- Maintain Systems And Strategies To Ensure Updated PPPs For CIT, PAYE, CGT And VAT. This Will Include Normal CIT, VAT On Normal Operations, VAT On Imported Services, VAT On Assets Disposed, PAYE Compliance, WHT On Receivables And Reimbursable Expenses As Well As CGT On Disposals
- Provide Support In Dealing With External Tax Queries From MTN Group
- Direct Tax Reporting And Planning
- Coordinate Tax Aspect Of Half Year Review, Hard Close Audit And Full Year Statutory Audit
- Assist In Preparation Of Board Papers Submission On Tax Related Matters
- Provide Tax Schedules And Group Tax Reports
- Alignment Of Tax Reporting To Financial Reporting
- Tax Computation And Provisioning For XS BROADBAND And Any Other Subsidiary
- Assist In Dealing With BRM And Internal Audit Request And Issues
- Indirect Tax Administration, Reporting And Compliance
- Filing Tax Returns And Remittance Of VAT On Normal Operations, VAT On Foreign Services, VAT On Proceeds From Disposal Of Fixed Assets, WHT On Local And Foreign Transactions And WHT Management (Receivables And Payables Credit Notes)
- Response To Transactional Tax Queries And Tax Issues Raised By Departments Within The Business
- Annual Review Of PAYE Tax Computation Before Return Is Filed By The Salaries Unit
- Ensure Adherence To Business Intentions And Guidelines. E.G. The Five Year Accounting Presentation Format.
- Compute And File All Federal, State, Local, Sales, And Other Tax Returns Including Related Reports To Ensure MTNN’s Compliance With All Tax Laws And Regulations
- Maintain Complete And Well Organized Work Papers And Business Records For Tax Purposes.
- Reconcile Tax-Related General Ledger Accounts And Assist The Senior Tax Accountant With Special Projects On Need Basis.
- Prepare Income Tax Provisions For Each Period.
- Keep Record Of All Tax Transactions And Related Balance Sheet Activity For Tax And Audit Purposes.
- Ensure Proper Filing System.
- Supervise Dealing With External Tax Queries From FIRS, SBIRs And Vendors
- Prepare Audit Support Data For External Auditor Use
- Coordinate Tax Operations Of XS Broadband, MTNF And Any Other Subsidiary
- Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Foster Active Collaboration And Relationships With Employees Across All Levels And Divisions In Line With MTN’s VB And Values.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
- Occasional Traveling May Be Required
Accountant, Tax (Supervisory)
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online MTN Nigeria Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://careers.mtnonline.com/VacancyDetails.aspx?VacancyID=678