MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Apply For Manager, Corporate Communications (External Communications) Vacancy
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 . MTN Nigeria invites online application for the recruitment of Manager, Corporate Communications (External Communications)Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply on or before 05 July 2019
Tags : Manager, Corporate Communications (External Communications)
Jobs Opportunity in MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Apply For Manager, Corporate Communications (External Communications) Vacancy
Job Details : Manager, Corporate Communications (External Communications)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : BA, BSc, HND Or BEd
- To Develop And Deploy Effective Multi-Platform, Multi-Stakeholder External Communication Strategy In Alignment With Governance Guidelines To Further Business Objectives.
- Participate In Contract Negotiations To Reduce Cost And Drive MTNN Value Creation Philosophy.
- Understanding Of Approved MTNN Communication Code And Group-Wide Corporate Identity Guidelines And Application To External And Communication Materials.
- Ensure Key Communication Support For Corporate Events And High Quality Speeches/Presentations For Executive Management As Well As Relevant MTN Group Publications.
- Supervise Output From Various Consultants (PR, Communication And New Media) To Deploy Integrated Communication And Engagement Strategy Which Positively Influence Stakeholder Perception Of MTN And Its Activities.
- Develop Engaging And Effective Communication Campaigns To Drive Understanding And Buy-In Among Critical Stakeholders
- Effectively Communicate Metrics And Progress To Target Audiences.
- Develop Effective Multi-Platform/Multi-Stakeholder Communication Strategies And Messaging In Alignment With Business Objectives.
- Manage Production Of MTN Corporate Publications (Print And Web-Based), Ensuring High-Quality Look And Feel And Engaging, Informative Content That Articulates Key Business Issues.
- Establish A Working Relationship With Media Relations, Investor Relations And Deploy Stakeholder Engagement Management Strategies Across The Business To Distill And Align Messages From Diverse Sources, Interpret Complex Business Information And Develop Bespoke Communication, Always Ensuring Quality Standards Of Information, Appropriateness And Relevance.
- Drive Knowledge Management And Best Practice Sharing Within Own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-Wide As Required.
- Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Coach And Mentor Team Members To Ensure Understanding Of The Objectives And Goals Of The Team/Unit, Awareness Of All Related Job Requirements And Accountabilities As Well As Leverage Human Resources Career Development Programs For Staff Career Development.
- Identify, Evaluate And Track The Development Needs And Performance Of The Team, Providing Opportunities For Staff To Build On The Company’s Investment In Their Training And Improve Productivity
- Normal MTN Work Hours Apply But The Requirement To Work Outside Office Hours On An Ongoing Basis Is To Be Expected.
- The Expectation For This Role Is Round-The-Clock Availability As A Source And Supplier Of Business Information.
Experience & Training
- First Degree In Any Relevant Discipline.
Experience: Minimum Of 6 Years’ Experience Which Includes:
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In External Communications And Related Areas Of Specialization Involving Engagement With External Stakeholders
- Experience Working In A Medium To Large Organization
- Experience In Corporate Communications – Strategy And Content Development For Diverse Audiences
- Advanced Writing, Editorial And Publishing Skills
- Knowledge Of Evolving, Contemporary Communication Tools And Techniques
- Effective Supervisory And Project Management Skills
- Effortless, Self-Assured Fluency In English
- Quality On-The –Job Training And Advanced Corporate Communications/Content Development Training
Manager, Corporate Communications (External Communications)
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online MTN Nigeria Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://careers.mtnonline.com/VacancyDetails.aspx?VacancyID=689