MTN Nigeria Jobs 2019 Apply Online For Regional Coordinator, Network Enterprise Services-Enugu (Supervisory) Posts
MTN Nigeria Jobs 2019 . MTN Nigeria invites online application for the recruitment of Regional Coordinator, Network Enterprise Services-Enugu (Supervisory) Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Regional Coordinator, Network Enterprise Services-Enugu (Supervisory)
Jobs Opportunity in MTN Nigeria Jobs 2019 Apply Online For Regional Coordinator, Network Enterprise Services-Enugu (Supervisory) Posts
Job Details : Regional Coordinator, Network Enterprise Services-Enugu (Supervisory)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : BSc, BTech, HND Or BEng
- To Manage A Team Of Customer Service Engineers Responsible For The Operations And Performance Of Enterprise Solutions Products And Services.
- Effective Cost Control – Reduction On Compensation Payout For Customers
- Integrate Network Communication Architectures, Topologies, Hardware, And Protocols Into Existing MTN Network For Enterprise Solutions Clients.
- Provide 2nd Line Support At MDNS Customer End On Various TX Media (Microwave, Fiber, Copper, WiMAX), Multiplexers, MDF, Cabinets, Modem And CPE Issues.
- Perform Implementation And Support Of FWA Network Integration Of Customer Edge Devices To The FWA Pre WIMAX And The Imminent WIMAX Network
- Produce Routine Maintenance Schedules And Ensure They Are Executed To Protect MTN And Ensuring The Integrity Of MTN Nigeria’s Assets.
- Ensure That All Planned Network Expansions Take Place On Schedule, Complete Transmission, MDF Work To Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Perform High Level Support Functions On All MTN MDNS Transmission Equipment At MTN Sites, Switching Centers, RDLU’s And Customer Premises
- Maintain A Comprehensive Set Of Records And Configuration Database Of All Transmission Links, Fixed & Data Lines And Spares For MDNS/Leased Line Customers
- Ensure All Security And Network Integrity Documentation Is Completed And Adhered To.
- Ensure MDNS Work (Planning, Implementation, Operations) Is Carried Out As Needed And Scheduled. React To Emergency Faults And Ensure That All Faults Are Rectified Promptly Within Contracted SLA And Targeted Time Scales; Including VSAT
- Prepare And Compile Operations Report On The MDNS Network In Light Of The Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Act As Regional Point Of Contact For MTN Enterprise Solution Planning, Implementation And Support Teams; Providing Accurate End To End Analysis; Working With MTN HQ Support Teams.
- Ensure Implementation And Maintenance Work Undertaken By MDNS/Fixed Network Contractors Meets MTN Nigeria’s Specification And Standards
- Administer Accurate Data Within The Current Engineering Database, I.E. Accurate Tracking Of Job Orders Placed With Vendors And Any Changes Thereof, Co-Ordination Of The Acceptance Testing Of All Delivered Links And Related Equipment: Including Microwave, Fiber And Copper.
- Effective Management Of Human Capital
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
Regional Coordinator, Network Enterprise Services-Enugu (Supervisory)
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online MTN Nigeria Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here