KPMG Jobs Apply Online For Graduate Trainee Programme Vacancy
KPMG Jobs .KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services . KPMG invites online application for the recruitment of Graduate Trainee Programme 2017/2018 .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
Tags : Graduate Trainee Programme
Jobs Opportunity in KPMG Jobs Apply Online For Graduate Trainee Programme
Job Details :Graduate Trainee Programme
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
- Have graduated from Nigerian Law School with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) — for Law graduates only.
- Not have written the KPMG graduate test before
- Be about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Age Limit : Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
Selection Process: interview.
Job Location : Lagos
How To Apply : Candidate who desires to apply Graduate Trainee Programme online at KPMG Website i.e https://home.kpmg.com/ng/
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&jobId=10902&PartnerId=30008&SiteId=5025#jobDetails=10902_5025