KPMG Jobs 2020 Apply For Group Chief Investment & Business Development Officer Post
KPMG Jobs 2020 . KPMG invites online application for the recruitment of Group Chief Investment & Business Development Officer Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply on or before 12-05-2020
Tags : Group Chief Investment & Business Development Officer Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in KPMG Jobs 2020 Apply For Group Chief Investment & Business Development Officer Post
Job Details :
- Group Chief Investment & Business Development Officer
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : BA/BSc/HND
- In line with the Company’s decision to ensure key roles are filled by qualified candidates with high quality hands-on experience and leadership skills, the Company is looking for an exceptional Group Chief Investment & Business Development Officer.
- Reporting to the Group Managing Director, the Group Chief Investment & Business Development Officer will be responsible for investment decisions across the Group including due diligence, capital raising, mergers and acquisitions etc. He/she will drive the optimal performance of the Group’s investment portfolio in line with the Group’s strategic goals and objectives.
- The candidate will also be responsible for identifying and converting new business opportunities for the Group to maximize revenue generation.
Detailed Job Description:
- Develop and implement a growth focused strategy which will increase and diversify the Group’s investment portfolio
- Oversee the development of financial models for forecasting/ testing the robustness of the Group’s investment strategy and ensure periodic updates to the investment strategy where required
- Ensure Risk Management is integrated into the whole investment and business development planning process (from strategy to operation) across the Group
- Identify potential clients and investors/ partners for revenue generation opportunities for the Group and drive collaboration across the organisation for identified business opportunities
- Provide oversight and direction; lead investment teams; complete all fund transactions and effectively maintain the Group’s investment portfolio ensuring a balanced approach across all asset classes
- Develop short-term and long-term investment plans; and identify/recommend new business and investment opportunities to support the Group’s growth
- Lead and support significant pursuits to ensure bids and business opportunities are converted, working with business partners across the Group
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, products and services to drive the growth of Group’s portfolio
- Ensure continuous research to stay abreast of the economy, global financial markets, and general current events
- Identify transactions, investment structures and hedging opportunities to maximise Group-wide’s financial and strategic investment benefits
- Minimum of a first degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related discipline;
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACA) or its equivalent is required;
- Minimum of 20 years cognate experience, with at least 10 years in a Senior Management position within Private Equity (Investment) or Banking (M&A, corporate finance) interfacing with the Executive team and Financial partners.
Group Chief Investment & Business Development Officer
|( Nigeria )|
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online KPMG Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here