KPMG Jobs 2020 Apply For Group Chief Financial Officer Post
KPMG Jobs 2020 . KPMG invites online application for the recruitment of Group Chief Financial Officer Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply on or before 12-05-2020
Tags : Group Chief Financial Officer Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in KPMG Jobs 2020 Apply For Group Chief Financial Officer Post
Job Details :
- Group Chief Investment & Business Development Officer
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : BA/BSc/HND
- In line with the Company’s decision to ensure key roles are filled by qualified candidates with high quality hands-on experience and leadership skills, the Company is looking for an exceptional Group Chief Financial Officer.
- Reporting to the Group Managing Director, the Group CFO will be responsible for providing strategic and operational direction/ leadership for the Group’s financial planning and management activities.
- The role holder will also provide oversight to the finance functions of the subsidiary companies, as they relate to budget management, performance reporting, financial accounting & reporting, and treasury management.
Detailed Job Description:
- Assume ownership of, and communicate the strategic direction of the Group’s Finance function to the subsidiaries, ensuring accurate understanding of roles, responsibilities and accountabilities
- Drive the formulation and implementation of the Group’s Finance function’s operational strategy, policies, procedures, and frameworks in line with the overall Group strategy
- Engage Executive Management to develop short, medium, and long-term financial plans and projections for the Group
- Provide oversight of all financial risk management activities within the Group Enterprise Risk Management framework and ensure that the full spectrum of financial risk (interest rates, foreign exchange risk etc.) are identified, measured, monitored, and controlled
- Collaborate with the Chief Investment Officer to drive the corporate finance and restructuring efforts of the Group
- Review the Group’s capital structure and recommend optimal strategies to manage the Group’s borrowing capacity to finance future growth
- Review medium and long- term funding forecasts for the Group’s activities and seek Board approval for funding requests above approved limits
- Manage the Group and Holding Company’s statutory reporting obligations, ensuring the accurate and timely development of periodic reports and accounts, board presentations etc. to aid decision making
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key external business advisors and relevant bodies e.g. regulatory organisations, auditors, solicitors, banks etc. to facilitate effective business operations
- Minimum of a first degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related discipline;
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or its equivalent is required;
- Minimum of 20 years cognate experience, with at least 10 years in an executive management/ C- level position in a similar environment interfacing with the Executive team and Financial partners.
Group Chief Financial Officer
|( Nigeria )|
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online KPMG Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here