Job Opportunity in Sab Miller for Network Engineer Vacancy in Sagamu Plant
Sab Miller Recruitment 2018 . Sab Miller Nigeria invites online application from eligible Candidates for Network Engineer Vacancies in Sagamu Plant (Lagos) .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
Tags : Network Engineer
Jobs Opportunity in Sab Miller Recruitment 2018 Apply For Network Engineer Vacancy
Job Details : Network Engineer
Salary : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field. IT Certification such as ITIL, CCNA, CCNP, MCSA, MCSE will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience as a Network Administrator or in a similar role.
- For IP networks, network engineer must have a Cisco CCNP R&S
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
- Strong understanding and familiarity with router, LAN switch, application accelerator, Firewall, wireless controller and IP Voice.
- Good understanding of security, ACLs, LAN and Wireless security, 802.1x, VPN…
- Firewall Cert bonus (Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper etc) ITL Knowledge.
- Good understanding of all routing protocols (For example: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, GLBP, VRF), Traffic Engineering, L2/L3 VPN, QoS.
- Career opportunity exists for a highly skilled Network Engineer in our Sagamu plant reporting directly Solutions Manager. The successful incumbent will provide onsite and remote support to our users; will work independently and as part of a team to answer service desk calls, urgently analyse technical issues, address Level 2 escalations, work on projects, and troubleshoot over the phone/onsite/via remote access.
- Maintain/Upgrade/Troubleshoot networking equipment
- Manage Day to day operational issues
- Initiate and /or participate in problem management process
- Ability to learn new technologies as per business requirements.
- Administer/Configure/Use monitoring and reporting tools such as SolarWinds
- Must be willing to travel as per business requirement.
- Handle virtually any network related work that may occur
- Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure
- General user support of all company devices and software.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great at organising, prioritising and multitasking.
- This role requires a motivated self-starter who can work efficiently with little direct supervision.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills quickly.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
How To Apply : Candidate who desires to apply Network Engineer Vacancies online at Sab Miller Nigeria Website i.e https://sabmiller.mcidirecthire.com
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : SAB MILLER JOB