Job Opportunities at MTN Nigeria For General Manager, Data & Devices Vacancy
MTN Nigeria Jobs 2018 . MTN Nigeria invites online application for the recruitment of General Manager, Data & Devices Vacancy in Lagos, Nigeria.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
Tags : General Manager, Data & Devices Jobs
Jobs Opportunity in MTN Nigeria is hiring For General Manager, Data & Devices Vacancy
Job Details : General Manager, Data & Devices
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : BA, BEd, BSc Or HND
- Lead The Creation And Implementation Of MTNN’s Device Strategy And Ensure Alignment To Overall Group Device Strategy.
- Drive An Increase In Shareholder Return By Ensuring That Data & Devices Processes Are Aligned To Achieving All Elements On The Business Score Card. (I.E. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA Margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management And Net Subscriber Additions). Specifically, Drive The Smartphone Data Strategy And Ensure ROI
- Develop Short-And Long-Term Plans And Budgets For The Unit’s Activities, Monitor Progress, Assure Adherence And Evaluate Delivery Of Business Objectives.
- Understand And Develop Sound Financing Options In-Country To Lower Total Cost Of Sales Of Devices • Manage Project/Initiative Budget In Line With Business Objectives.
- Review Data & Devices Performance (Along All Defined Criteria) And Provide Executive Management With Response Actions In Keeping In Line With Set Business Objective And Goals And Develop Contingency Plans As Required To Address Shortfalls Or Excesses.
- Develop And Consolidate An Overarching MTNN Business Plan Including Proffering Short And Long Term Views, Identifying Key Drivers For Sustainable Profits And Driving Achievement Of Objectives/Targets.
- Provide Support Initiatives That Will Ensure Cost Savings And Reduction To Drive EBITDA Growth For The Organization.
- Champion/Sponsor The Review Of Business Processes (Headcount, Process Optimisation, Business Optimisation Etc.), To Drive Efficiency Gains To Ensure At Least 5% Reduction In Divisional Budget Year-On-Year.
- Champion Contract Negotiations Where Applicable To Reduce Cost And Drive MTNN Value Creation Philosophy.
- Report On A Monthly Basis To Management Relating To Progress Made Within The Division And In Accordance With The Measurement Metrics Set By The Organisation
- Development Of Value Propositions And Go-To-Market Strategy Including Acquisition, And Segment Positioning.
- Ensure Value Extraction Through Below-The-Line Customer Value Management.
- Develop Market Research Programs With The Business Intelligence And CVM Teams That Will Inform The Activities In The Data & Devices Function And Offer Great Understanding Of Customers And Sales.
- Develop Strategies And Champion Customer Centric Culture Across The Organization And Develop/Reform Relationships With MTNN’s Internal And External Customers To Transform MTNN’s Revenue.
- Drive Planned Strategy For The Successful Delivery Of MTN Group And MTNN Transformation Initiatives Focusing On Customer Centricity, Including Perfect 10 Project.
- Provide Advise On Governance And Best Practice In Device & Client Experience.
- Provide Input To The Development Of Pricing Strategic Guidelines, Modelling Tools And Processes With The Objective To Enable Local Decision Making Process Around Device And/Or Device Bundles
- Device Proposition Business Plan Input
- Work Closely With CVM And Pricing Team To Develop GTM Plans
- Drive The Development And Maintenance Of Operational/Financial Metrics. Establish Support Models Required To Achieve Them
- Conduct And Report Forecast / Budget / Contract / Audit Activity On A Timely Basis
- Identify Opportunities For Volume Purchasing To Obtain Price Breaks If Applicable
- Manage Device Proposition/Pricing Competitiveness In The Market
- Keep Abreast Of Current & Future OEM Product Roadmaps
- Keep Abreast Of Technology And Platform Trends
- Be Aware Of And Interact With OTT Players And Incubator Programs Related To App Development
- Keep Abreast Of Current And Future Wearables/Accessory Roadmaps
- Review Internal And External Environment Including Competition And Develop A Comprehensive Strategy For Data & Devices Considering The Most Effective And Efficient Ways In Developing, Launching And Sustaining Related Products.
- Use Regional Operations To Leverage Initiatives To Drive Business Growth, Branded Experience And Local / Community Connections / Affinity With MTN.
- Provide Technical Leadership /Advice In The Formulation And Development Of Data And Devices Framework, Policies And Guidelines And Ensure Compliance Of Operations With MTN Policies And Procedures.
- Develop And Deploy Campaigns That Are Consistent With The MTN Vale Propositions, To Clearly And Strongly Communicate The Key Benefits Of Consumer Market Product And Services.
- Lead And Collaborate With Other Business Units In The Development Of Business Models For Use In MTNN And Develop Measurement Strategies To Support Ongoing Strategy Development And Project Optimization. • Report On An Ad Hoc Basis On Key Projects/Initiatives/Deliverables As And When Necessary.
- Identify And Review Key Risks, Issues, And Dependencies And Set Mitigation Actions.
- Manage And Resolve Escalations That Have Impact On Critical Path Of Service Delivery And Escalate Issues That Will Result In Significant Time, Scope, Employee/Customer Or Cost Impacts If Not Resolved.
- Define And Implement Key Performance Indicators And Metrics For Support And Operational Activities And Use These Metrics To Drive Service Delivery Excellence.
- Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Provide Leadership And Direction In The Operations, Leading Team To Deliver On Respective Business Targets And Improve Overall Performance Of The Department.
- Identify, Evaluate And Track The Development Needs And Performance Of Data & Devices Staff, Providing Opportunities For Staff To Build On The Company’s Investment In Their Training And Improve Productivity.
- Coach And Mentor The Data & Devices Team To Ensure Understanding Of The Objectives And Goals Of The Department, Awareness Of All Related Job Requirements And Accountabilities And Leverage Human Resources Career Development Programs For Staff Career Development.
- Promote A Sustainable Organizational Culture That Enhances Employee Productivity And Oversee The Management Of The Year On Year Performance Of All Dimensions Of The Group Culture Audit.
- Ensure Skill Transfer For Staff Development, Motivation, And Business Continuity And Ensure That The Team Is Led, Motivated, And Rewarded To Achieve High Performance Areas.
- Deliver Business Value Through Partnership With MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners And Customers To Enhance MTN’s Corporate Brand
- Build And Maintain Relationships With Internal Stakeholders And External Partners And Suppliers.
- Build Partnerships With Key OEM’s, OTT Players, Platform Players, App Developers
- Develop Partnerships With Device Distributors In Market
- Develop Partnerships With Key Loyalty Program/Rewards Companies In The Market
- Develop Partnerships With Key Marketing Agencies In The Region
- Develop Partnerships With Retail Field Force Providers In The Region
- Guide And Direct Suppliers And Third Parties In Achieving MTN OPCO Objectives
How To Apply : Candidate who desires to apply General Manager, Data & Devices Vacancies online at MTN Nigeria , Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://careers.mtnonline.com/VacancyDetails.aspx?VacancyID=549
- MTN Nigeria is hiring For Account Partner Vacancy