IP Telephony Engineer Job at ipNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 . ipNX Nigeria Limited invites online application for the recruitment of IP Telephony Engineer Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply online on or before December 31, 2018
Tags : IP Telephony Engineer job
Jobs Opportunity in Apply Online For IP Telephony Engineer Job at ipNX Nigeria Limited
Job Details : IP Telephony Engineer
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- B.Sc/B.Eng) Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical-Electronics Engineering.
- CCNP/CCIE (Voice)
- 4 Years Work Experience in similar roles.
- Advanced Level Knowledge on Telecommunications, IP designs and implementation skills, & in-depth knowledge of IP Network.
- Ability to find solution to complex network problems through creative thinking, analytical reasoning and past experiences along with available resources and information.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written.
Purpose of the Job
Provide Pre-sale support, Implementation and technical support for all IP Telephony services.
- Work Experience:
- Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux shell scripting.
- Working knowledge of different Linux OS, CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu.
- Design, Implementation & Support of VoIP networks.
- In-depth understanding of SIP based VoIP network architecture.
- In-depth understanding of voice codecs & SIP-E1, SIP-Analogue architectures.
- Familiar with several VoIP deployments e.g. CUCM, CME, Trixbox, Asterisk.
- Working knowledge of IP-PBX, Analogue PABX configurations and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in the use of network analytical tools e.g. Wireshark, Colasoft Capsa etc.
- Implementing and troubleshooting various LAN Networks.
- Familiar with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/e configurations and complete set-up.
- Implementing and troubleshooting various WAN Networks running various routing protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, and MPLS VPNs.
- Implementing and troubleshooting Mobile IP networks.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows/Linux Servers Operating System.
- Support systems for network management including a working knowledge of SNMP, Voice technologies and services including VoIP, PBX, PRI, ISDN, ACD, call recording, voicemail, conferencing, and CDRs
- Substantive experience interfacing with network carriers and ISPs in LAN/WAN solution.
- Other Requirements:
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Team Work
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
Group Infrastructure Unit
IP Telephony Engineer
Victoria Island, Lagos
How To Apply : Candidate who desires to apply visit ipNX Nigeria Limited ,Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : http://careers.ipnxnigeria.net/jobs/ip-telephony-engineer