Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Cyber Security Analyst/Penetration Tester Post
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank) Recruitment 2019 . Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank) invites online application for the recruitment of Cyber Security Analyst/Penetration Tester Vacancy .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.Apply online on or before 13-02-2019
Tags : Cyber Security Analyst/Penetration Tester
Jobs Opportunity in Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Cyber Security Analyst/Penetration Tester Post
Job Details : Cyber Security Analyst/Penetration Tester
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Information Security/Information Technology (or relevant work experience in a large scale IT environment)
- One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, GWAPT, CISM, CEH, OSCP, CCIE Security
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
You will join a dynamic team of world-class security experts to conduct application security/penetration tests of our internal/external web, mobile and web service applications, leveraging both manual techniques as well as automated tools in order to uncover and report security vulnerabilities that exist.
You are required to be knowledgeable with business risks associated with common security vulnerabilities and be able to effectively communicate security vulnerabilities to application developers and/or senior managers who may have little to no experience with these vulnerabilities.
The ability to work independently in a very large scale and enterprise setting is a great skill to possess. Previous experience as an application security professional with a large financial institution is a plus.
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessments, code reviews and penetration tests against web/mobile application technologies, APIs, platforms and languages to find flaws and exploits (e.g. SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting, Cross-Site Request Forgery, Clickjacking, Authentication/Authorization, Privilege Escalation, Business Logic Bypass, OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25 etc.)
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols/technologies.
- Ability to demonstrate manual web application testing experience. Experience with web application vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. IBM AppScan, HP Webinspect, Acunetix, NTO Spider, Burp suite Pro, Netsparker etc.).
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools and penetration testing techniques (e.g. web application proxies, packet capture analysis software, browser extensions, advanced penetration testing Linux distributions, static source code analyzers, SoapUI, ReadyApi etc.)
- Experience of penetration testing on mobile platforms such as iOS and Android
- Expert-level experience and very detailed technical knowledge in at least 3 of the following areas: general information security, security engineering, application architecture, authentication and security protocols, application session management, applied cryptography, common communication protocols, mobile frameworks, single sign-on technologies, exploit automation platforms and RESTful web services
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply critical thinking to a variety of situations
Cyber Security Analyst/Penetration Tester
How To Apply : Interested Interested candidates may apply online Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank) Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://recruit.zohopublic.com/recruit/PortalDetail.na?iframe=true&digest=ZXjpuCUgMeZEMvQpF4mEw3GAUnkE7bVo.a85bxdBEmQ-&jobid=506081000000305015&widgetid=506081000000072311
- Job Opportunity in MTN Nigeria For General Manager, Internal Audit and Fraud Vacancy