First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 . First Bank of Nigeria Limited invites online application for the recruitment of Faculty Dean I Vacancy .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Faculty Dean I
Jobs Opportunity in First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 For Faculty Dean I Vacancy
Job Details : Faculty Dean I
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
Minimum Education: First Degree in Social Sciences or Human Resources .Higher qualification and/or professional certifications in Training and Development and/or Human Resource Management
Experience Minimum experience – 10 years relevant experience with hands-on experience in Course Design and Development and Programme Facilitation (stand-up training delivery).
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
– Banking Industry knowledge
– Competency Assessment/Skills Audit
– Instructional Design Techniques
– HR Policies and Procedures
– Adult Learning
– Training Administration
– Curriculum Planning
– Basic Accounting/Budgeting
– Strong business acumen and customer focus
– Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
– High level consultation and negotiation skills
– Facilitation and presentation skills
– Resourcefulness & Resilience
– Attention to detail
– Excellent time management and organisation skills
– IT and Computer appreciation
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Contribute towards the visioning, and anchor the strategic planning, development and rollout of the Foundation and Leadership Schools.
– Spearhead proactive consultations with Line Managers/Business Unit Heads on issues around leadership assessment and development with a view to translating requirements into learning needs and preparing periodic Training Schedules/Plans
– Oversee the day-to-day running (academic and administrative) of the Foundation and Leadership schools bank-wide, which of course includes other FirstBank offshore locations.
– Anchor competency assessments exercises necessary for identifying competency gaps relative to programmes within the Foundation, Management and Leadership Schools
– Preside over periodic course review and new course development processes, with a view to ensure the inclusion of quality learning and teaching methods in the various course/programme structures.
– Lead Vendor Assessment/Engagement processes and actively manage/maintain relationships with External Faculty/Partners for the Foundation (Tier 1 and 2) School and the Leadership School.
– Broker strategic alliances and partnerships with best-in-class Global and Professional Institutions for the purpose of acquiring necessary accreditations and certifications for various Faculty programmes/courses
– Champion the design/development of best-suited training evaluation methods necessary to drive the achievement of the desired learning outcomes (i.e. individual and business outcomes) for various Foundation and Leadership School programmes
– Prepare periodic reports to Management on the business impact of the Foundation and Leadership School training programmes – i.e. reports showing the measure of training effectiveness/ROI
– Suggest necessary improvements/updates to Policies especially on learning/teaching for consideration by the Head, FirstAcademy
– Represent FirstAcademy Faculty I to various internal constituencies including FirstBank Management, Internal Faculty as well as the cross-section of FirstBank Staff
– As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook
Faculty Dean I
Lagos , Nigeria
How To Apply : Interested Interested candidates may apply online First Bank of Nigeria Limited Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link: