Etihad Aviation Group Hiring for Groups Sales Agent Vacancy
Etihad Aviation Group Jobs 2019 . Etihad Aviation Group (EAG) invites online application for the recruitment of Groups Sales Agent Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Groups Sales Agent Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in Etihad Aviation Group Hiring for Groups Sales Agent Vacancy
- Groups Sales Agent
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- High school or secondary education is required with courses on airline advanced passenger tariff and pricing. Post holder
- Must have at least 2 years airline work experience, preferably in sales/groups.
TRAINING and KNOWLEDGE
- EY/Sabre Reservations systems, knowledge of other GDS systems is a bonus Recognised IATA or knowledge in rules and regulations or airline restrictions.
- Communication and interpersonal Skills
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Handle direct bookings from Government, Corporates, embassies, sports clubs and travel trade bookings, identifying and pursuing all potential opportunities to exceed the station Groups revenue targets. Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the Sabre Reservation system. Handle groups enquiries; turning around new quotes within 24 hours and aiming to convert at least 20% into bookings by being pro-active and meeting customer and company requirements wherever possible as per the Groups materialization target. Take ownership of existing group bookings and calendar for all applicable deadlines. Complete pre-flight checks for groups to agreed standards. Ensure all monies accounted for every piece of business and aim to reduce cost of sale wherever practicable. Keep accurate logs of all booking activity, ensuring all materials are properly displayed such that other members of the team can easily access information. Keep up to date on EY products, services, policies and procedures to ensure accurate information and correct implementation. Communicate Groups policies effectively and clearly to trade and customers to ensure proper adherence is followed. Oversee customer service delivery in the department (e.g. answering telephone calls) monitoring against set guidelines and standards and ensuring every opportunity to sell-up to premium classes is taken through guidance and close supervision on groups agents. Build good relationships with all business partners and enhance customer satisfaction. Assist the Sales Manager in the development, update and communication of Groups KPIs. Produce monthly reports to the Sales team to identify quality agents are quality accounts versus accounts that do not materialize. Maintain effective working relationships both within the department and within other EY departments. Ensure a can do attitude is applied to sharing workloads within the departments such that all tasks are completed on time (includes Staff Travel, Medas and other administrative work in the office). Works as part of a team displaying flexibility and offering support to colleagues when required. Prepare reports as requested by the Sales Manager. Maintain and update records of leave applications and appraisals of the team. Including raising PO’s in ARIBA and follow up on station payment where applicable.
Groups Sales Agent
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online Etihad Aviation Group Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here
- Microsoft Nigeria Student and Recent Graduate Program Apply Online Now