eHealth Africa (eHA) Jobs 2020 For Manager, Software Engineering Vacancy
eHealth Africa (eHA) Jobs 2020 . eHealth Africa (eHA) invites online application for the recruitment of Operations and Finance Lead Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Manager, Software Engineering Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in eHealth Africa (eHA) Jobs 2020 Apply Online For Manager, Software Engineering Vacancy
Job Details :
- Manager, Software Engineering
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : BA/B.sc/HND
Purpose of the position
- The Manager Software Engineering will determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions;
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code; Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming; Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
What you’ll do
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned:
- Leads development teams, establish development standards and Agile software development practices.
- Manages the software development process and the allocation of resources to different projects and products.
- Collaborates with product and project management, Quality Assurance, Support, Marketing, and executive management to ensure the development team meets software release schedules, goals, and objectives.
- Provide leadership, direction, and vision to a team of DevOps and Release Engineers.
- Ensure that project initiatives and tasks are prioritized and being executed according to project schedules and technical best practices.
- Monitor ticket queues to make sure work is not sitting unassigned or staying at an in-progress state for times that violate SLAs.
- Effectively communicate on development and operational support work status and priority setting.
- Maintain an understanding of current technologies, their trends, business strategies and capabilities, and their implications on the current environment.
- Strong skills in setting, communicating, implementing, and achieving business objectives and goals through the direct management of others.
- Leads in performing feasibility analysis considering technical, infrastructural, organizational and economic aspects to alternative solutions
- Performs a Technical Lead role on assigned projects and ensures compliance with Project Management methodologies.
- Leverage Scrum and Kanban Agile development practices.
- Be hands-on and actively review code alongside the team, with time balanced between development, code review, and management.
- Assist in building continuous integration systems.
- Participate in architectural and code reviews
- Directs technical aspects of operations related to client accounts or high severity issues
- Participates in the evolution of company-level software best practices, standards, and policies
- Defines objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
- Works closely with developers and end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Collaborates with product owners, technical architects, and other software developers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and mobile-based applications
- Provides thought-leadership as to emerging technologies and integrate them into business operations
- Assists in the estimation and assessment of feasibility of solutions for upcoming projects
- Participates in and promotes a positive, supportive, cooperative team environment.
- Attends and participates in annual strategic planning meetings, country management meetings,
- staff meetings, training classes, and supervision.
- Adheres to Policies and Procedures.
- Adheres to eHealth Africa Code of Conduct as well as ethical standards of the field.
Who you are
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to successfully perform this job.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Technology, or other related field or equivalent years of education and work experience or any related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of software development and delivery experience in a lead architecture role, with a proven track record of on-time and on-budget delivery of enterprise-scale software applications.
- Hands-on experience in applying Lean/Six Sigma to software development metrics.
- Experience managing continuous integration with test automation.
- Skilled in several software developments and architecture paradigms and techniques, with the ability to provide the best mix of these techniques with high quality, scalable, flexible, and reliable solutions while keeping up with the Company’s growth.
- Experience with building enterprise-scale, distributed, high performance, mission-critical software applications is required.
- Strong project management skills, including experience in agile practices and frameworks e.g. Lean, Scrum, and Kanban.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver within tight timelines while being flexible in adapting to new roles.
- Strong leadership skills that include the ability to build effective teams, ability to motivate others, delegation, and timely/quality decision making. Training and presentation experience is preferred. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and great attention to detail. Action-oriented and resilient in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of project management tools, e.g. Atlassian Jira, Asana, etc.
- Understanding of data transformation tools (FME Desktop, Kettle and python) and Commercial
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
Manager, Software Engineering
|Kano/ Abuja Nigeria|
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online eHealth Africa (eHA) Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here