Diamond Bank Recruitment ,Apply Online For BRANCH MANAGER Vacancies
Diamond Bank PLC Recruitment 2018 . Diamond Bank invites online application for the recruitment of BRANCH MANAGER Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : BRANCH MANAGER job
Jobs Opportunity in Apply Online For Diamond Bank Recruitment ,Apply Online For BRANCH MANAGER Vacancies
Job Details : Branch Manager
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- First Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division (2.2) in any discipline. Masters would be an added advantage
- Supervise activities of the Account Officers to ensure timely and efficient service delivery to customers.
- Monitor key success factors to ensure that the Branch’s performance meet and surpass set target.
- Monitor and analyze the macro environment to identify potential business opportunities for the bank and value creation for customers.
- Review, Agree and Co-ordinate Action Plans for marketing retail and creditvproducts.
- Implement strategies for client solicitation and marketing customers in the targeted industry segments.
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers for prospective business opportunities and formulate strategies to develop new markets and establish relationships with new customers.
- Achievement of established market goals/targets of assigned market group.
- Maintain existing commercial relationships and identify/establish new ones.
- Monitor loan accounts on a regular basis.
- Identify corporate/commercial accounts needs/buyer values and proactively seek to provide product/services to meet identified need as appropriate.
- Supervise appraisal/review of corporate/consumer customer facility applications.
- Manage credit portfolios of assigned market team.
- Regularly review customer segment marketing strategies/goals and make appropriate recommendations.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of relationship managers.
- Discuss credits requirements with clients and oversee the development of appropriate financing packages to meet customers’ needs.
- Consult with Legal department for advice on adequate credit securities and ensure perfecting of such securities.
- Submit periodic reports on the Account Officers to the Areal Manager and recommend remedial actions to correct deviations from plan.
- Provide the Areal Manager with information for setting and implementing the
- Region’s Operational Objectives and Goals.
- Make spot client calls with Account Officers to monitor marketing quality and to market the bank’s services and discuss various proposals.
- Prepare the annual budget of the branch for the approval of the Area.
Administration/ Secretarial Banking
How To Apply : Candidate who desires to apply visit Diamond Bank ,Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://www.diamondbank.com/careers/