Deloitte Jobs 2020 Apply Online For WASH Senior State Facilitator Vacancy
Deloitte Jobs 2020. Deloitte invites online application for the recruitment of WASH Senior State Facilitator Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : WASH Senior State Facilitator
Jobs Opportunity in Deloitte Jobs 2020 Apply Online For WASH Senior State Facilitator Vacancy
Job Details :
- WASH Senior State Facilitator
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : BA/B.Sc/HND
- The role is for a Deloitte Independent Facilitator, who will take on responsibility as a Senior State Facilitator for the UNICEF WASH programme in Abuja, Nigeria.
- The incumbent will provide support to the FMWR to operationalize the VLOM strategy and to support and institutionalize the VLOM concept in the WASH sector at Federal, State, LGA and Community levels for sustained functionality and sustained access to water supply.
- Support the FMWR to mobilize Governments at state and local levels to set up and staff VLOM Units (RUNWASSA and LGA WASH Department/Unit) as a practical step to operationalize the National VLOM strategy.
- Support in training staff of the VLOM units established on their standard operating procedure (SOP) and transfer technical skills on repair and rehabilitation of hand pumps and motorized boreholes guided by the O & M manuals developed.
- Provide support in establishment and/or strengthening of spare parts supply chains at the LGA levels, which includes;
- Identification and engagement of private sector partners with interest in supply chains and possibly exploration of local production of water facility spare parts in country.
- Provide technical support and facilitate the identification and training of boreholes spare parts shop keepers in each LGA of each state engaged and link them up to a dependable borehole spare part supply chain as private partnerships.
- Provide technical support and facilitate the identification of at least one Local Area Mechanic (LAM) for each political ward of the LGAs engaged, linking up the communities under the wards to the LAMS for borehole repairs services.
- Provide technical guidance to the state and LGA VLOM Units to mobilize and train community facility caretakers and borehole artisans on borehole operation and maintenance.
- Support the Federal Ministry of Water Resources to disseminate the community management models to the states and LGAs and build their capacity to mobilize communities towards implementing tariff systems.
- Monitor, document and share progress based on evidence across the states to encourage peer learning and uptake of best practices.
- Document avenues of business opportunities and job creation within the implementation of the VLOM strategy.
- Any other relevant assignment that the supervisor may give to help achieve the planned WASH results in each of the project states.
- Minimum of eight (8) relevant working experience in the WASH sector, particularly in Borehole Design and Construction Management.
- A University degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering: Water Supply and Sanitation; Hydrology/Geology and Public Health.
- Proven experience in the implementation of VLOM systems
- Familiarity with Policy and Administrative context of the WASH sector in Nigeria.
- Good communications, excellent writing skills, analytical in approach, working with people and knowledge of the development context and UNICEF work.
- Willingness to travel to rural and semi-urban areas of the country.
- The role reports to the WASH Specialist.
- The contract duration is for twelve (12) months, renewable depending on programme needs and satisfactorily performance of the facilitator.
WASH Senior State Facilitator
( Lagos ) Nigeria
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online Website at below link .
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here