Deloitte Nigeria Jobs 2018 ,Apply Online For Manager to Senior Manager Vacancy
Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2018 . Deloitte Nigeria invites application for the recruitment of Manager to Senior Manager Vacancy .Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
Tags : Senior Analyst Jobs
Jobs Opportunity in Deloitte Nigeria is hiring For Senior Analyst Vacancy, Apply Online Now
Job Details : Senior Analyst
Salary : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria :
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a second class upper in any Social Science/Humanities/Business course, or any related course
- Have a minimum of 6 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Certifications desired:
- Qualified member of ICAN and ACCAor
- Qualified member of CFA Institute (or level three candidate)
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 to 12 years’ relevant experience
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need to know basis
- Effective time management for work flow and delivery of results
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience
- Perform complex assignments, review team members work, and advise on best practices based on relevant Financial Advisory technical knowledge/skills.
- Teach others how to use available research and knowledge networks; apply the organization’s knowledge capital to solve complex business problems for clients.
- Demonstrate capacity to retool skill-sets and introduce other applicable technical skills based on changing business needs and engagement peculiarities.
- Assist others to apply and comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements
- Work with colleagues to ensure that bills are raised and collected in due time.
- Understand and guide other team members on the importance of working within time, cost and quality limits.
- Know and assist others in documentation and work paper referencing; provide useful review comments on review of work papers.
- Develop innovative approaches to address client issues.
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
How To Apply : Candidate who desires to apply Manager to Senior Manager Vacancies online at Deloitte Nigeria , Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Deloitte Nigeria is hiring For Senior Analyst Vacancy,