Deloitte Jobs 2020 Apply Online For WASH LGA Facilitators Vacancy
Deloitte Jobs 2020. Deloitte invites online application for the recruitment of WASH LGA Facilitators Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : WASH LGA Facilitators
Jobs Opportunity in Deloitte Jobs 2020 Apply Online For WASH LGA Facilitators Vacancy
Job Details :
- WASH LGA Facilitators
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : BA/B.Sc/HND
- The role is for a Deloitte Independent Facilitators, who will take on responsibility as LGA Facilitators for the UNICEF WASH programme in Borno State, Nigeria.
- The WASH section requires the independent facilitator to monitor implementation of WASH activities under the Flexible and Timely Integrated Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (FIT) project in Borno State LGAs to ensure quality of the UNICEF investments and the sustenance of the WASH facilities in returnee communities in 2020.
- The activities include optimization of water supply systems and expansion of water supply distribution systems to reach SPHERE standards for water supply coverage; construction of new water supply sources and latrines towards increasing coverage and accessibility.
- In collaboration with the State Facilitator and the WASH sector Coordination mechanism (LGA WASH Sector Coordinating partners, LGA WASH partners, UNICEF WASH specialists), update the gap analyses for the assigned LGA. With the LGA coordinating partner and UNICEF WASH specialist, make recommendations for closing the gaps with clear assigned roles the partners working in the LGA.
- Develop LGA wide annual and monthly implementation work plans based on the key targets assigned by UNICEF Maiduguri FO to the concerned LGAs ensuring that work plans are consistent with the intervention package and follow the right intervention sequence.
- In close collaboration with the LGA senior officials, form implementation teams comprising at least two LGA staff to implement the monthly and annual work plan activities; and translate the annual and monthly work plan targets into the respective monthly and weekly work plans.
- Regularly monitor tam progress and performance against their monthly and weekly work plans and report to the LGA management and UNICEF Maiduguri FO.
- Participate in regular meetings with key stakeholders at the LG level, especially involving WASH Department/WASH unit and WASHCOMs to ensure a common understanding of the UNICEF support along with its requirements towards securing their full commitment to the project including cost sharing, as relevant amongst others.
- Minimum of three (3) years professional experience (National or international) in the field of public health and development; working knowledge of planning in WASH, coordination of WASH activities and community mobilization approaches.
- A University degree in Public Health, Civil Engineering, Geology, Hydrology, Sanitation Engineering, Rural Development and Sociology or any other field related to WASH management, diploma in Education, social sciences, economics and/or other related fields.
- Fluency in English language and knowledge of local working language of Hausa and Kanuri is an asset.
- Relevant Knowledge of community-based water and sanitation management and hygiene education and experience in CLTS would be an advantage.
- Ability to work at community level and be able to speak the local language is essential.
- Ability for teamwork and negotiation skills on project development issues at community level.
- IT skills with ability to generate data, interpret and utilize data for planning.
- Ability and readiness to work in States other than his/her state of origin.
- Ability to work effectively with LGA councils and WASH Departments/Units.
- The role reports to the WASH Specialist.
- The contract duration is for three (3) months, renewable depending on programme needs and satisfactorily performance of the facilitators.
WASH LGA Facilitator
( Borno ) Nigeria
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online Website at below link .
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here