Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment,Apply For Product Manager (Trade and Treasury) Vacancy
Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 . Citibank Nigeria Limited invites online application from eligible Candidates for Product Manager – Trade and Treasury– Vacancy. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
Tags : Product Manager (Trade and Treasury) Jobs
Jobs Opportunity in Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment,Apply For Product Manager (Trade and Treasury) Vacancy
Job Details : Product Manager (Trade and Treasury)
Salary : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s Degree,
- Master’s Degree or Professional Qualification
- Minimum 7 years’ experience
• Prepare product plans yearly for review by Trade Head
• Conduct annual review of product programs
• Prepare regular reports, which will serve as indicators to management of product performance based on established goals. Some of these reports are: Monthly Volumes, Wallet sizing report, Product grid, Pipeline of new deals etc.
• Carry out market intelligence about the competition, and ensure that we adopt best practices.
• Liaise constantly with Trade Operations to ensure understanding of the product by Trade Operations staff and ensure efficient delivery to customers.
• Conduct business reviews with marketing units and meet with operations and technology on a regular basis.
• Liaise with the regulators (Central Bank of Nigeria, Customs, Inspection Agents etc.) to ensure that regulatory constraints relating to products are quickly resolved.
• Conduct regular training and education sessions for Relationship Managers and O and T.
• Maintain close relationship with Risk Management, Business Segments, O and T and Finance to ensure all the objectives of the products are clearly understood
• Marketing of Trade products to customers.
• Work with business segment to develop solution to issues identified by customers in the relevant business segments.
• Refine existing products and develop new ones that meet the needs of customers based on RM, customers and competitive intelligence.
• Grow Trade products and relevant business segment market share
• Monitor product performance and address issues affecting sales as highlighted by customers or Relationship Managers.
• Pro-active management of internal credit and pricing issues; lines and X-border etc.
Trade Product Head – Regular Product and Business updates. Product program reviews, internal approval. Customer calls
• Trade Operations – Procedure reviews, Implementation and Product Delivery
• Relationship Managers – Customer calls, product issues and resolutions, feedback from customers
• TTS Head – Group Head. Interfaces on a need basis regarding product development, regular updates on product management and business reviews.
• SCOO – Internal Approvals, Product Program approvals, Process and Issue resolutions
• Country Risk Manager – Product Program approvals/Product credit issues and process
• Financial Controller – Management and Tracking of Product Revenues
• CCO/Sub-Sahara Africa Cluster Head – Internal approvals etc.
• Customers – Product Marketing, Acquisitions, Deal booking, Query Update
• Central Bank of Nigeria – Product Clarification and opinion on product structures. Approvals relating to line and exceptional processing
• CEEMEA Trade London – Product Structuring, Marketing Interface etc.
How To Apply : Candidate who desires to apply Product Manager (Trade and Treasury) Vacancies online at Citibank Nigeria Limited, Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018