British High Commission is Hiring For Fuel Co-ordinator Vacancy
British High Commission Jobs 2018 . British High Commission invites application for the recruitment of Fuel Co-ordinator Vacancy in Lagos, Nigeria. .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.Apply on or before 4 September 2018
Tags : Fuel Co-ordinator Jobs
Jobs Opportunity in British High Commission is Hiring For Fuel Co-ordinator Vacancy
Job Details : Fuel Co-ordinator
Salary : N 315,328
Eligibility Criteria :
- A good command of English language – both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible approach to problem solving with an ability to think on their feet
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- A self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational skills – capable of working quickly and accurately
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools
- Distribution of fuel and checking fuel levels (diesel and petrol) in all BDHC fuel reservoirs thrice a week, by physically climbing all reservoir tanks and taking accurate dip stick readings; take records and identify consumption trends whilst ensuring all residential holding tanks are constantly topped up with diesel.
- Determine re-order levels of fuel in collaboration with the Deputy Head of Corporate Services (DHCS).
- Take delivery and maintain a record of fuel supplied which must be witnessed by the supplier and supervised by an authorised member of Corporate Services nominated by the DHCS.
- Positioning of fire fighting equipment and ensuring all safety procedures are adhered to during deliveries and all storage tanks are locked at all times and keys are signed into the relevant key logs.
- Create individual fuel files for official and private vehicles and also for the diesel bowser, and PAG’s vehicles.
- Assist the DHCS and / or his representative to prepare the monthly fuel reconciliation exercise. Tret levels of over 2% must be reported to the DHCS/HCS.
- Ensure the maintenance of fuel apparatus at post. E.g. flow meters, calibration charts, dip sticks, meters on tankers and fuel dispensing pumps
Foreign and Commonwealth Office
How To Apply : Candidate who desires to apply Fuel Co-ordinator Vacancies online at British High Commission , Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://fco.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-2/xf-d17bc715fac7/candidate/so/pm/4/pl/1/opp/6879-Fuel-Co-ordinator-13-18-LOS-INTERNAL-ONLY/en-GB
- Deloitte Nigeria is hiring For Senior Analyst Vacancy,