Apply Online For Regional Technical Officer Vacancy at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Airtel Nigeria invites online application for the recruitment of Regional Technical Officer Vacancy .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply on or before 18th of February 2019
Tags : Regional Technical Officer
Jobs Opportunity in Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Regional Technical Officer Vacancy
Job Details : Regional Technical Officer
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor of Electrical /Electronic Engineering or Telecoms Engineering(Masters Degree in Engineering a plus)
- Sound knowledge of Mobile Network O&M
- 8 – 12 years of varied experience in operation and maintenance in the Telecom industry
- 4 – 6 years managerial/Supervisory experience in a GSM/mobile company
- Management of all Regional Network Operations & Maintenance Strategic Partners(SPs) to deliver optimal availability and QoS
- Proactively communicate O&M status, issues & risks to management.
- Responsible for the overall alignment of regional objectives with organizational objectives by ensuring effective communication of operational plan to all stakeholders as well as its execution and monitoring
- Accountable for overall regional compliance with policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Conduct regular status/functional meetings with all stakeholders, ensuring follow through of all agreed actions.
- Support Periodic audit of all Transmission, Core and Radio Network and preventive maintenance schedule audit
- Drive continuous Network improvement of own zone drawing up improvement plan and following up on related functions within network.
- Co-ordinate the annual regional operating plans OPEX (AOPs) for all the active and passive network systems in Airtel Nigeria
- Co-ordinate Annual Regional Operating Plan compilation for Airtel Nigeria Networks
- Direct achievement of Annual Regional Operating Plan targets and all local and group Operating Expenditure saving initiatives to ensure optimization of all network investments
- Institute service level agreement measurement methodology to ensure all SPs are accurately measured, rewarded and penalized accordingly
- Identify, document and implement pertinent processes procedures and policies that will continually improve operational efficiency
- To ensure that all network facilities are maintained in adherence to global best practices
- Regulatory Compliance – Ensure that all activities of Operations and Maintenance in the Region adhere to corresponding regulatory requirements in daily operations.
- Partner Management – Ensuring that SP requirements receive the necessary support from both the network local and central teams
- Team Management – Co-ordinate the Regional Networks team to ensure alignment with the organizational goals
Telecommunications, Information Technology & Services Information Services
Regional Technical Officer
How To Apply : Interested Interested candidates may apply online Airtel Nigeria Website at below link on or before 18-02-2019
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1109251431/
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Zonal Business Manager Vacancy
- Paystack Nigeria Jobs 2019 Apply Online For Technical Product Specialist Vacancy