Apply Online For Field Sales Manager Vacancy at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc Jobs 2019 . Nestle Nigeria Plc invites online application for the recruitment of Field Sales Manager Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.Apply online on or before 3rd January 2019
Tags : Field Sales Manager
Jobs Opportunity in Nestle Nigeria Plc Jobs 2019 Apply Online For Field Sales Manager Vacancy
Job Details : Field Sales Manager
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose- to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. We expect this same commitment of our Field Sales Manager who will ensure Availability, Visibility and Accessibility of all Nestlé products in all relevant outlets through effective management of the Sales force.
To succeed in this role you must be an effective team leader, with excellent interpersonal skills, strong drive and passion for business results.
A day in the life of…
- Ensure product Availability, Visibility and Accessibility (AVA) in priority outlets in assigned sales territory through the execution of the Territory Sales Plan and Merchandising Guidelines.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor and develop route and journey plan for secondary sales force and ensure compliance/implementation as well as follow up and update Field Sales Plan for the assigned Area.
- Train the secondary sales force by conducting regular field coaching/accompaniment of the various sales roles to identify their training needs and address them in conjunction with the Sales Performance Development Manager.
- Communicate cycle objectives and merchandising priorities to all operational Field Sales Force promptly and manage the relationships between retailers and wholesalers with Nestle and distributor.
- Provide quality and on-time information on demand forecast by customers, report on market dynamics, competitor activities etc.
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies.
Coach, motivate and develop the Distributors’ sales force.
What Will Make You Successful?
- BSc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit).
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Field Sales Management in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft office package.
Field Sales Manager
Taraba, Lagos, Enugu, Ogun, Abuja, Rivers, Kogi Nigeria
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online Nestle Nigeria Plc Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://jobdetails.nestle.com/job/Lagos-Field-Sales-Manager-9999/508147001/
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Jobs 2019 Apply Online For Customer Solutions Analyst Vacancy
- KPMG Nigeria is Hiring For Personal Assistant Vacancy
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Jobs 2018 Apply Online For Chief Internal Auditor Post
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Jobs 2018 Apply Online For Brand and Media Manager Post