APM Terminals Apapa Limited Jobs 2020 Apply For HSE Supervisor Vacancy
APM Terminals Apapa Limited Jobs 2020 . APM Terminals Apapa Limited invites online application for the recruitment of HSE Supervisor Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : HSE Supervisor Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in APM Terminals Apapa Limited Jobs 2020 Apply for HSE Supervisor Post
Job Details :
- HSE Supervisor
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : BA/BSc/HND
Employee Relations Specialist
- Promote the delivery of continuous improvement and constant drive towards incident free operations.
- Assist, support, and monitor the implementation of the HSE strategy.
- Influence colleagues and key stakeholders within the business to become effective HSE Leaders.
- Lead by example, assure conformance with business unit HSE policies & procedures, and enforce safe working practices across the site.
- Take corrective action when defects are identified.
- Develop HSE improvement plans and report on performance improvement.
- Support and develop others at all levels in the business unit to perform their work in a safe, healthy and environmentally responsible way.
- Engage and motivate operational team..
- Ensure that all contractor activities within the premises as well as daily operations are done in compliance with
- HSE regulations and in conformance with APMT PTW standards.
- Work cross-functionally to support HSE and Risk Management programs.
- Support with Incident Investigation.
- Assure contractor/vendor conformance with business unit HSE requirements and compliance with applicable legislation.
- Assure that all contractor activities within the premises as well as daily operations are done in compliance with HSE regulations and in conformance with APMT HSE standards.
- Liaise with staff, contractors, vendors and other divisions within company to ensure that compliance is achieved.
TRAINING & COACHING:
- Support the development and delivery of HSE on-the-job training.
- Promote the HSE culture through proactive monitoring and assessment of the HSE competence plan.
- Drive the HSE culture by recognizing core HSE values across the business.
- Maintain and improve your own Health, Safety and Environment competencies.
We are looking for
- HSE Qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Technical member of IOSH.
- Minimum 3 years experience in HSE/Terminal operation with a proven track record in the delivery of business objectives.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate across the organization.Extensive knowledge of APM Terminals Operational Practices.
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills and strong influencing skills.
- Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation, and assistance to meet objectives.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s license with driving experience (manual).
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online APM Terminals Apapa Limited Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here