World Health Organization (WHO ) Recruitment 2019 For State Community Engagement Data Assistant Post
World Health Organization (WHO ) Recruitment 2019 . World Health Organization (WHO ) invites online application for the recruitment of State Community Engagement Data Assistant Vacancy .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply online from 08-02-2019 to 23-02-2019
Tags : State Community Engagement Data Assistant
Jobs Opportunity in World Health Organization (WHO ) Recruitment 2019 For State Community Engagement Data Assistant Post
Job Details : State Community Engagement Data Assistant
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
Essential: University degree in the Social/Behavioural Sciences, (Social Sciences, Development Studies, Anthropology, Psychology, and Health Education) with emphasis on strategic communication planning for behaviour development, social mobilization, participatory communication, and research
Desirable: Advanced university degree in the Social/Behavioural Sciences, (Social Sciences, Development Studies, Anthropology, Psychology, and Health Education) with emphasis on strategic communication planning for behaviour development, social mobilization, participatory communication, and research.
- At least 2 years’ experience in health related data management.
- Experience in quality collection, analysis, dissemination, and use of health information for program planning and management.
- Experience in database development.
- Working knowledge of statistical application programs (EPI INFO, SPSS, STATA etc.) and mapping programs (ArcGIS, QGIS etc.)
Desirable: Previous related work experience in the UN or other International Development Agencies, Training on DHIS2 platform.
Use of language skills
Essential: Expert knowledge of English
Desirable: Working knowledge of Hausa Language
Specific skills required:
- Computer literacy especially proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of ICT, programming, mobile and web based data technology
- Ability to acquire sound knowledge of WHO rules, regulations and procedures Demonstrated abilities for team-work.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relations with people at various levels and of different background.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Under the overall guidance of the IVE Focal Point and over all supervision of NPO Routine Immunisation and technical guidance of the M&E/Data management FP, the State Community Engagement Data Assistant will carry out the following specific task:
- Collaborate with appropriate partner teams, State Ministries of Health (SMoH), to establish the CE data management and reporting systems required to support the implementation of Communication / community engagement
- Particpate in meetings and conferences where CE data are presented or discussed.
- Ensure appropriate interactions with counterparts in State Ministries of Health, partners and others to enable the sharing and processing of CE data to meet the needs of state and program-wide data review committees.
- Ensure the utilization of CE mobile-based/ODK data collection as well as data use for action as per the programmatic need of government, partners, and within WHO
- Timely submission of Communication / community engagement data to flow as needed.
- Develop and implement approaches to clean communication / community engagement data, using completeness, internal consistency and logic checks; automate the generation of Communication / community engagement data quality reports; ensure systematic follow-up of data irregularities.
- Verify Communication / community engagement data quality (completeness, timeliness), identify gaps in health information management, recommend and monitor progress with corrective actions.
- Provide technical input and technical review of Communication / community engagement data management plans from partners.
- Provide trend and detail analysis of the state/LGAs social data during IPDs/OBRs.
- Support and participate in field activities designed by the SMoH and partners to optimized routine immunization activities.
- Perform other activities as required by WHO Representative.
State Community Engagement Data Assistant
Jigawa , Lagos
How To Apply : Interested Interested candidates may apply online World Health Organization (WHO )Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=1900657&tz=GMT%2B01%3A00
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 For Team Lead, Sales & Trade Development Vacancy
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Zonal Business Manager Vacancy
- Paystack Nigeria Jobs 2019 Apply Online For Technical Product Specialist Vacancy