The Shell Petroleum Development Company Jobs 2019 Apply For Civil and Structural Engineer Posts
The Shell Petroleum Development Company Jobs 2019 . Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) invites online application for the recruitment of Civil and Structural Engineer Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply on or before 20 August 2019
Tags : Civil and Structural Engineer
Jobs Opportunity in The Shell Petroleum Development Company Jobs 2019 Apply For Civil and Structural Engineer Posts
Job Details : Civil and Structural Engineer
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- BSc. or BEng. Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 5 to 7 of experience in the upstream oil and gas production and processing industry (FEED, detail design, construction, installation, commissioning and start-up)
- TA-3 certification ready
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills, good communication skill is essential.
- NSE membership/COREN registered
- Plan, Design and supervise work activities in the area of Civil/Structural Engineering
- Provide HSE leadership commitment to project team members, contractors and contractor’s personnel. The incumbent will ensure high quality, on time, and cost-effective execution of all Civil Engineering construction activities. Lead/participate in Project Execution meetings.
- Audit design of Civil Structures, Buildings and Associated Infrastructure for compliance with Shell Group standards.”
- Prepare scope of works and cost estimates (CTR) for Civil/Structural Engineering works in the project.
- Carry out Civil/Structural Engineering design works in compliance with standards.
- Review and implement project HSE plans, Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) and method statements with measurable key performance indicators
- Review and implement Civil/Structural Engineering quality plans with measurable key performance indicators
- Coordinate and control SPDC and contractor resources deployed for Civil/Structural Engineering activities and monitor progress of projects, prepare and issue timely, accurate and concise progress reports.
- Monitor/report spend and manage Civil/Structural Engineering project activities in line approved budget
- Preside over project HSE and progress review meetings and provide feedback on performance including compliance with project quality and HSE plans
- Confirm completion of Civil/Structural Engineering scope of works, resolve outstanding issues, prepare and issue close-out report.
- Support SPDC’s drive to enhance project execution both from a design, technical as well as an operational point of view for all projects and assets (Drive for increase in efficiency and realizing reductions in unit technical costs and life cycle costs and Unit Operating Cost the Pre-DG3 and Post-DG3 respectively; Identify innovative concepts support evaluate (both technically and commercially), and where appreciable opportunities exist, support deployment in current facilities and project.
- Deal with a broad spectrum of technical and commercial issues and uncertainties which must be engineered and managed to enable quality decisions to be made.
- Applying best practices in managing Civil/Structural Engineering activities in the Project/Asset.
- To achieve cost effectiveness and a ‘fit-for-purpose’ design without compromising technical integrity, operability, maintainability and reliability
Civil & Structural
Civil and Structural Engineer
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online The Shell Petroleum Development Website at below link on or before 20 August 2019
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : Apply Online