The Nigerian Stock Exchange Jobs 2019 Apply for Infrastructrue Specialist Vacancy
The Nigerian Stock Exchange Jobs 2019 . The Nigerian Stock Exchange invites online application for the recruitment of Infrastructrue Specialist Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply on or before 30th of December, 2019
Tags : Infrastructrue Specialist Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in The Nigerian Stock Exchange Jobs 2019 Apply for Infrastructrue Specialist Vacancy
- Infrastructrue Specialist
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree. BA/BSc/HND
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange continues to evolve to meet the needs of its valued customers, and to achieve the highest level of competitiveness. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world. The Infrastructure Specialist will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software, and related infrastructure.
- This individual will participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- This individual will also ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and partners. This individual will assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and Planning phases of the NSE’s standard Project Methodology (SDLC).
- These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
- Participation on projects is focused on smoothing the transition of projects from development staff to production staff by performing operations activities within the project life-cycle.
- Installation, engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development of Linux, Windows and Application systems that support security emails
- Analysing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data centre environments
- Performing routine audits of systems and software
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software (eg database systems)
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc
- Answering technical queries and dealing with users, which may include troubleshooting any reported problems
- Responsible for security of existing infrastructure
- Responsible for documenting the configuration of the system
- System performance tuning – Implementation / Review / Setup / Monitoring
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running
- Research/Policy Development and Standard Operating Procedures ;
- Develop, review and maintain Technology Services related policies, guidelines, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Responsible for conducting regular research and liaising with professionals, internal and external stakeholders across various industries to ensure best practices in the organization
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned by Head, Technology Services Department
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline, mathematics or physics will be a distinct advantage
- Minimum of 6 years post National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in server/desktop administration; experience within an exchange or financial services organization preferred.
- Project Management
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Basic knowledge of IT principles and practices
- Ability to work independently on multiple assignments and projects concurrently
- Good attitude with positive mind-set in learning and ready to excel
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online The Nigerian Stock Exchange Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 For Legal Manager Vacancy