PWC Recruitment 2019 Apply For Risk & Compliance Officer Vacancy
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment 2019 . PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) invites online application for the recruitment of Risk & Compliance Officer Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply on or before 13-Sep 2019
Tags : Risk & Compliance Officer
Jobs Opportunity in PWC Recruitment 2019 Apply For Risk & Compliance Officer Vacancy
Job Details : Risk & Compliance Officer
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- An advanced degree in Finance or an MBA strongly preferred
- HND or BSc. in Actuarial Science, Economics and relevant professional qualifications e.g. Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment
- Minimum of 5 years cumulative relevant experience
- Experience in the Insurance Industry an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Controller (CRO) Risk & Compliance.
This individual will be responsible for ensuring that the business activity of the Company are carried out within a regulatory framework. Prove compliance support to various departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors. Provide administrative support by implementing systems, procedures, and policies; completing projects in support of compliance auditors within the Organisation in line with the Company’s Policy.
Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform risk assessments to understand the level, significance and scope of risk.
- Keep to date with, and understand, relevant laws and regulations
- Monitor compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies
- Ensure that Risk and Compliance findings are recorded and follow up with Management to rectify identified issues
- Educate employees on internal policies, laws and regulations; as well as the impact to the Company if these are not complied with.
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues
- Report back to business functions on current risk and compliance performance.
- Highlight or escalate areas of concern
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance and controls with the Company
- Review marketing materials, presentations and websites to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests.
- Collate quarterly /yearly ERM reports
- Report and analyse identified risks
- Keep, update and report on risk register
- Coordinate and Compile Statutory Returns timely.
- Compile weekly report for Management meetings.
- Liaise with Risk Champions weekly and reporting on risk identified.
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance.
Skills & Competencies
- Result Orientation/ Drive for results
- Conflict and/or negotiation skills
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Decision making
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Numerical/Arithmetical Ability
- Strategic thinking
- Proven experience as a Compliance Officer
- Risk assessment capability
- Ability to interpret risk
- Excellent Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and Control (AML)
People & Change Nigeria
Risk & Compliance Officer
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Website at below link on or before 13-Sep 2019
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here