Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Data Support Analyst Vacancy
Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment 2019 . Nigerian Stock Exchange invites online application for the recruitment of Data Support Analyst Vacancy .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Data Support Analyst
Jobs Opportunity in Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Data Support Analyst Vacancy
Job Details : Data Support Analyst
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics, Data Science or a related field.
Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in dealing with Enterprise Data with bias for analyses and reporting.
Proven proficiency in MS Excel.
Experience with the Financial/Capital Market ecosystem in Nigeria is a plus.
- Extract data from various systems and compile for inclusion into the big data stack for analysis
- Model data with the intent of integrating into large scale analytical projects
- Manage electronically shared documents as well as virtual meetings and conferences
- Perform client relationship management activities on both internal and external customers of the Innovation Hub
- Advanced understanding and use of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding & dexterity with Databases (RDBMS, ODBC) is important. Basic/Intermediate understanding and use of data science tools such as Python, R, Tableau, etc
- Possess a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics. Having a startup mindset. Note: A startup is NOT a new tech company
- Monitor trending of data provided in analytics and reports deviations to Senior Data Analyst
- Assists with the maintenance of databases for relevant KPIs and ensures the analytical integrity of provided reports
- Interfaces with Managers, Supervisors, and Leads as an occasional resource for the development of mid-tier reporting
- Act as a frontline resource for the troubleshooting and resolution of internal issues in the provision/delivery of reporting and analyses
- Contribute to relevant projects or internal programs as requested
- Perform additional tasks or special projects as assigned
Enterprise Innovation Hub
Data Support Analyst
How To Apply : Interested Interested candidates may apply online Nigerian Stock Exchange Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://www.nse.com.ng:8443/careers/#/vacancy/114
- Job Opportunity in MTN Nigeria For General Manager, Internal Audit and Fraud Vacancy