Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 For Legal Manager Vacancy
Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 . Nestle Nigeria Plc invites online application for the recruitment of Legal Manager Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply on or before 31st of December, 2019
Tags : Legal Manager Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 For Legal Manager Vacancy
- Legal Manager
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Legal Manager who will drive compliance with applicable laws affecting the operations of the company; protect the interest of Nestlé in commercial transactions by preparation and vetting of legal documents; provide legal advice to the company, its Business Units and functions; and manage, as well as resolve disputes.
- Protecting the interest of Nestlé in commercial transactions by preparing or vetting all contracts, documents and correspondence to mitigate the risk exposure of Nestlé and ensure that commercial terms are favorable to Nestlé.
- Providing legal advice and guidance to the Company and its Business Units to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies.
- Providing legal advice and guidance for the management of consumer-related complaints including attendance at crisis management meetings.
- Protecting the proprietary rights (intellectual property, brand equity, trademarks) of Nestlé by providing support to and guaranteeing information flow between the relevant stakeholders (Security, ManCom, Legal Management, Regulatory, Business Unit & RIPA) for the investigation of counterfeiting activities.
- Managing the Board and Committee meetings of Nestlé Nigeria Trust (CPFA) Ltd. by preparing the board papers, taking minutes at meetings, keeping records and making the relevant returns to the appropriate regulatory agencies.
- Dispute management and resolution relating to Business Units within his/her portfolio by liaising with external counsel, developing case management strategies, preparing or reviewing all court processes and documents to be filed on behalf of Nestlé, attending court sittings on behalf of Nestlé, maintaining a database of all active cases and giving updates to the Company Secretary.
- Sensitizing and educating staff on Anti –Corruption, Data Privacy and Food Law; and other relevant laws, policies, legal and other issues affecting them and/or operations of the company in these areas.
- Shared but differentiated responsibility with the Legal team management to provide corporate services for registration or renewal of trademarks, renewal of General License Agreement, and renewal or application of relevant permits and licenses.
- Minimum of an LL.B (Second Class, Upper Division); and a B.L (Second Class, Upper Division) from the Nigerian Law School.
- 7 to 10 years post-qualification experience in active corporate/commercial law and practice.
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria.
- Experience in commercial law/corporate practice with knowledge of contract law, disputes and litigation, compliance, Corporate Governance, intellectual property and data privacy.
- Good experience in secretarial affairs.
- Sound knowledge of Nigerian legal system and other industry best practices.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Persuasion and negotiation skills.
Law / Legal
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online Nestle Nigeria Plc Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here
- Microsoft Nigeria Student and Recent Graduate Program Apply Online Now