Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Consultant II Vacancy
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment 2019 . Management Sciences for Health (MSH) invites online application for the recruitment of Consultant II Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply online on or before 09-08-2019
Tags : Consultant II
Jobs Opportunity in Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Consultant II Vacancy
Job Details : Consultant II
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- A degree in health sciences, laboratory sciences or biomedical engineering.
- A post graduate degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
Essential Experience required:
- Must be familiar with Nigerian healthcare delivery systems and structures especially as it relates to laboratory services and equipment management.
- Demonstrable Experience in managing laboratory equipment in health care services
- Verifiable evidence of performance in similar jobs: Desk review of equipment inventory
The objectives of the review are to:
- Enhance understanding of the equipment platforms in the selected laboratories
- Determine adequacy of available platforms for the level of service being provided
- Determine functionality and non-functionality status of available equipment
- Identify the obsolete equipment requiring decommissioning.
Specific Terms of Reference
- Undertake a thorough review of existing equipment platforms for HIV, TB, Malaria and other assays as appropriate for that level of care in selected laboratories
- Determine the adequacy of available equipment to support the test menu appropriate for the level of care of the health facility.
- Prepare detailed report of gaps observed vis-à-vis international best practice considering present country realities.
- Mapping of existing equipment and number of tests
- Mapping of grant-supported equipment per facility with a description of all active partners supporting the laboratory systems in the facility
- Identify functional, non-functional and obsolete equipment per facility requiring decommissioning.
- Provide comprehensive report of the consultancy
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : Apply Online Here