MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment, Apply online For Assistant Manager, Transmission Planning Vacancy
MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment 2019 . MainOne Cable Nigeria invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Transmission Planning Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Assistant Manager, Transmission Planning
Jobs Opportunity in MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment, Apply online For Assistant Manager, Transmission Planning Vacancy
Job Details : Assistant Manager, Transmission Planning
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in the configuration, operations and maintenance of MW & optical fiber transmission equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Time & self management skills
- Relationship Management
- Team work
- Training in Optical networks and SDH/SONET networks
- Working knowledge of IP & SDH MW equipment
- Advanced understanding of SDH quality of service and network management concepts is necessary
- SDH OTN knowledge and/or experience working in a telecommunications environment
- Knowledge in OTN test platforms in addition advanced knowledge of data communications, protocols and technologies such as Packet, TDM, and VoIP.
- Ability to interpret topography, network design maps and CAD Designs.
- Ability to analyze and interpret detailed technical documentation and implement into the network in an efficient manner.
- Advanced understanding of and demonstrated proficiency in Packet/SDH based Optical Transmission Networks and its components.
- Good understanding of network element capacity forecast models related to high level planning and design
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Solid foundation in electronics theory
- Good working knowledge of databases required. Demonstrated mastery of telecommunication industry standards, dimensioning transmission network element systems, ITU, and ANSI/ETSI etc
- Working knowledge of client TCP/IP protocol Implementation expertise, analytical, organizational, multitasking, technical writing, telephony, troubleshooting, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
The Transmission and Capacity Planning Manager will oversee and supervise capacity planning, dimensioning, network expansion
to meet strategic growth and business requirement, efficient allocation of circuit’s resources and routing, Microwave engineering and design to meet recommended ITUT & NCC criteria.
Other job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the planning, dimensioning and implementation of MW transmission & last mile equipment.
- Ensure KPIs in the SLA of service providers from onset to achieve the following availability (last mile=99.999% & 3rd Party=99.9%).
- Achieve new PoP builds within 90 days of requirement – 30 days to plan and approve; 60 days to implement.
- Report weekly of all MW activities.
- Supervise MW stocking & inventory management.
- Oversee the Link Budget & design activities.
- Terrestrial networks (Optics & Microwave) Design involving allocations and management of appropriate NCC approved frequency channels & Bands.
- Ensure that all third party leased circuits (mostly interstate) are protected.
- Responsible for Ceragon/NERA/DragonWave MW Radios and network architecture, Protection scheme, Ring types and interconnectivity to existing or new networks in all our operating countries.
- Oversees regulating requirement in transport networks (MW Radio) are fully implemented. Make and defend frequency bands allocation applications from time with Nigeria NCC, Ghana NCA.
- Responsible for last mile connections.
- Responsible for maintenance, upgrades of MW components.
- Ensure Main One’s delivery mechanism meets uptime requirements communicated to its customers.
- Develop procedures and methodologies to re-instate MW outages to enable MainOne meet its committed and communicated SLA.
- Recognize opportunities/recommend measures- as feasible- to improve and/or optimize process, procedure, and the overall NE transmission quality and infrastructure.
- Coordinate and manage equipment installation services, MW component vendors and schedules.
- Work directly with Vendor support services to manage MW network.
- Plan network expansion and new services in conjunction with the business.
- Report on capacity, inventory and utilization of applicable transmission and carrier equipment configurations. Provide detailed engineering documentation to ensure the success of required projects and their support. This will involve site survey work and the gathering of field data as well as current capacity and database reports to provide detailed engineering documents and reports.
- Prepare Methods of Procedure (MOPS) detailed engineering documentation, work orders as required.
Demand on the Job
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Travelling may be required
Assistant Manager, Transmission Planning
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online MainOne Cable Nigeria Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://career.mainone.net/vacancies/view/61/AMTP-TECH-0029/assistant-manager-transmission-planning
- KPMG Nigeria is Hiring For Personal Assistant Vacancy
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Jobs 2018 Apply Online For Chief Internal Auditor Post
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Jobs 2018 Apply Online For Brand and Media Manager Post
- IBEDC Recruitment Plc Career Manager 2018 Apply Online For Database Administrator Post
- May & Baker Nigeria Plc is Hiring For Treasury Accountant Vacancy at may-baker.com