Job Opportunity in MTN Nigeria For Engineer, Performance Management Systems (Supervisory) Vacancy
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 . MTN Nigeria invites online application for the recruitment of Engineer, Performance Management Systems (Supervisory) Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Engineer, Performance Management Systems (Supervisory)
Jobs Opportunity in MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Engineer, Performance Management Systems (Supervisory) Vacancy
Job Details : Engineer, Performance Management Systems (Supervisory)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- First Degree In Electrical/Electronics Or Computer Science Or Related Discipline
- Minimum Of (3) Years RF Experience With A GSM Or Wireless Telecomm Operator
- Responsible For The Administration Of MTNN Performance Monitoring Tool MAPS. To Ensure Integrity Of Performance Data Coming From The Nodes. Statistical Analysis Of Network Data. Vendor Supplied Planning Applications And The Maintenance, Support And Upgrades Thereof.
- Provision Of Technical Support On Performance Tools For Daily Operations. Vendor Management To Enable End To End Support Of The Performance Tool. To Provide Dashboards And Reports To Enable The Business Make Accurate Decisions. To Support All The Application Components, Providing Performance Related Guidance And Ensure MTNN Is Getting The Best Use Out Of The Tools. The Job Also Requires Responsibility Of The Security Of Data And The Infrastructures In Which The Applications Are Hosted.
- Broad Knowledge Base Of Applications And Business Processes For Application Support
- Good Knowledge Of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- User Requirements Analysis Standards And Methods
- User Access Levels For Security Administration
- Technical Environment That Influences Application Performance
- Company Mission, Policies And Procedures
- GSM Global Standards For Network Performance And Quality
- Develop A Sound Understanding Of New/Existing Performance Tools
- Review And Assist In Evaluating Applications And Solutions Ensuring Alignment With Requirements And Specifications
- Provide Support And Deliver Query Requests To/From Performance Tool Users.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
- Work Within A Multicultural, Diverse And Dynamic Start-Up Environment.
- Additional Working Time And Weekend Work May Be Required.
Experience & Training
- Experience Working In A Multi-Vendor Network
- Application Administration Within The Telecommunications Sector
- Experience With Ericsson, Huawei And ZTE Equipment Will Be Desirable
- Technical Report Writing Experience & Excel
- Strong Big Data And SQL Skills Required.
- Training On Network Architecture
- Working Knowledge Of GSM And UMTS /LTE Network
- Training On Vendor Equipment And Software
- Specific Training On Functional Business Processes
Minimum Qualification :
- BA, BEd, BSc Or HND
Engineer, Performance Management Systems (Supervisory)
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online MTN Nigeria Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://careers.mtnonline.com/VacancyDetails.aspx?VacancyID=681
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Accountant, Tax (Supervisory) Vacancy