Job Opportunity in MTN Nigeria For Coordinator, Regional SHE (Supervisory) Vacancy
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 . MTN Nigeria invites online application for the recruitment of Governance Coordinator, Regional SHE (Supervisory) Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Coordinator, Regional SHE (Supervisory)
Jobs Opportunity in MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Coordinator, Regional SHE (Supervisory) Vacancy
Job Details : Coordinator, Regional SHE (Supervisory)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- First Degree In Any Sciences Or Engineering Or Arts/Humanities
- MSc Or MBA In Relevant Field Will Be An Added Advantage
- 3 – 7 Years Relevant Experience In SHE Management /Coordination
- Membership Of Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria (ISPON), Nigerian Environmental Society (NES) Or Any Other Recognized HSE Organization
- To Ensure The Effective Management Of Risk Whilst Identifying, Implementing, Monitoring And Ensuring Control For Mitigating Hazard
- To Ensure The MTNN SHE Systems And Processes Are In Compliance With Relevant Applicable Laws And Requirements
- To Ensure The Safety Of All Persons, Company Asset, Environment And Reputation Of The Company Within The SHE Space
- Ensure Strategic Cost Reduction And Saving In Opex/ CAPEX
- Advice And Support MTN Regional Management And Staff On Results From Audits / Risk Assessments Related To The Following Areas: – Work Areas, Operation, Critical Jobs, Critical Tasks To Ensure Safe Working Environment At All Times.
- Conduct Regular Safety, Health And Environment Surveillance To Identify Hazards And Proactively Prevent Incidents.
- Develop And Review SHE Specific Targets For Regional Operation In Line With MTN SHE Annual Plan And Evaluate Contractor SHE Performance For The Region.
- Co-Ordinate SHE Audits On MTN Facilities And BTS Sites And Partners (E.G. MTNN Approved Hotels) And Contractor Sites To Monitor Compliance With Approved SHE Standards And/Or Relevant Local/International Legislations And Co-Ordinate Pre-Mobilization Audits For Clients Within Area Of Coverage.
- Participate Actively Through Provision Of Advice And Support During Regional Incident Investigation To Establish Root Cause, Cascade Lateral Learnings And Make Recommendations To Minimize Re-Occurrence.
- Monitor MTNN Contractors On SHE Issues And Ensure Compliance With MTNN SHE Policy Requirements.
- Produce Weekly Performance Report On The Regional SHE Activities To Support The Overall SHE Objectives And Quarterly Regional Performance Report.
- Participate In The Development And Review Of SHE Processes And Procedures By Ensuring That Documentations Are Done In Line With The Best Practices/Standards.
- Oversee And Coordinate All Activities Of Direct Reports And Ensure All Transactions And Administrative Documentation Is Recorded And Available For Business Use.
- Ensure Timely Resolution Of All Applicable/ Relevant Internal Concerns Within Scope
- Investigate And Report On Notified SHE Related Complaints In Line With The Complaints Management System And Ensure That Customer Complaints Are Escalated And Effectively Resolved.
- Advise Management On Developments In Environmental Issues To Ensure Consistent Adherence To Local And International Legislations, Regulations And Standards.
- Effective Customer Management And Customer Satisfaction
- Periodically Engage Regulatory/Governmental Agencies (FMEnv, NESREA, MDAs, Etc) To Ensure Continual Compliance
- Participate In Conferences, Seminars, Public Hearings Etc
- Enhance SHE Awareness By Sending Out Quarterly Safety Health And Environmental Tips To Regional Staff And Contributing Articles To The SHE Bulletin.
- Review The Performance Of Individual Team Members And Complete Appraisals In Accordance With The Employee Performance Appraisal Procedures And Time Schedules.
- Coach And Train Direct Reports To Ensure Understanding Of The Objectives And Goals Of The Department, Awareness Of Set Targets/Requirements And Increase Product Knowledge As Well As Identify Developmental Opportunities For Team Members.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
- National Travel And A Valid Driver’s License
- Open Plan Office, Facilities, Sites, External Engagements
Experience & Training
- Experience Working In A Medium Organization
- Experience In Professional Safety, Health And Environment Functions, With Good Exposure/Level Of Experience In HSE
- Proficient In MS Office Applications And Other Microsoft Tools
- Ability To Use And Understand SHE Software Tools And Applications, And Apply It To Work
- Certifications In NEBOSH IGC, NISP Level 3, General HSE And Any Environment Related Training Will Be An Added Advantage
- Internal Auditor Certification In Any Of OSHAS18001, EMS And QMS
Minimum Qualification :
- BA, BEd, BSc, BTech Or HND
Coordinator, Regional SHE (Supervisory)
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online MTN Nigeria Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://careers.mtnonline.com/VacancyDetails.aspx?VacancyID=677
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Accountant, Tax (Supervisory) Vacancy