IKEDC Recruitment 2019 Apply For Media Support Coordinator Vacancy @ ikejaelectric.com
IKEDC Recruitment 2019 .The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) invites online application for the recruitment of Media Support Coordinator Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Media Support Coordinator
Jobs Opportunity in IKEDC Recruitment 2019 Apply For Media Support Coordinator Vacancy @ ikejaelectric.com
Job Details : Media Support Coordinator
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual / graphics design and management experience required
- At least 6 – 8 years management experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, and advertising
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- Knowledge of HTML and web site management.
- Develop materials to support communications strategies and oversee design, production and distribution of all branding/promotional material/corporate items.
- Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual to all stakeholders
- Develop quality graphic material for Ikeja Electric- e.g projects and communication material- working on layouts and artwork pages ready for print
- Interpret the business needs and developing a concept to suit that purpose; estimating the time required to complete the work and providing cost to user departments.
- Creatively produce new ideas and concepts in accordance to IE Projects.
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD); proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Work on layouts and art working to ensure consistency with the IE brand
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Develop interactive design; commissioning illustrators and photographers; working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists to drive Ikeja Electric’s brand message.
- Manage all documentation of Ikeja Electric’s events via high quality photos and videos etc
- Produce materials to be used across board to engage both internal and external stakeholders – Documentaries, Videos, Photo stories, Interview clips etc
- To provide an archive of Ikeja Electric photographs/videos and other branded material for reference purposes
- To be an advocate for the latest tools, metrics and techniques; advising on media trends and best practices.
- Consult with user departments to obtain multimedia project objectives, specs, and working materials
- Develop concepts and design ideas based on project objectives; participate in brainstorming sessions, produce rough comps and prepare final comps for clients
- Design and produce simple to complex multimedia presentations; prepare files for imaging to film 4-color printing, advanced media, and electronic delivery
- Plan, manage and report project status, budget, and milestone achievements for all phases of a project.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Internal & External Communication
- Web/Social Media Management
- Speech/Letter writing/Presentations
- Graphics Design
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Media Support Coordinator
Media / Advertising / Branding
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here