Henkel Recruitment 2020 Apply for Business Development Manager Vacancy
Henkel Recruitment 2020 . Henkel invites online application for the recruitment of Business Development Manager Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Business Development Manager Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in Henkel Recruitment 2020 Apply for Business Development Manager Vacancy
Job Details :
- Business Development Manager
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree. BA/BSc/HND
- Overall design and formulation of plans and strategies for the achievement of the company’s sales targets, through effective management of the trade network.
- To deliver operational excellence nationally by brands, channel and customer with focus on Traditional Trade.
- Lead in building business relationship with customers/distributors to ensure the best commercialization of Henkel’s brands.
- Define and execute strategies and plans for the Sales/Distributors in line with business requirements in delivering targets.
- Lead in development of plans and strategies for traditional trade and channels.
- Alignment with the sales team to ensure achievement of agreed Distributor targets/KPIs.
- Collaborate with RSM to meet the customer’s needs including alignment on investment.
- Management of trade expenses/margin execution.
- Development of support materials for the trade.
- Aligning with management and sales team for sales meetings, launch conferences etc.
- Ensure development of careers, succession plans, development and coaching of sales force.
- Initiate and drive other development project- NPD, market expansion into white spots.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics.
- Knowledge of the FMCG Industry.
- Over 5 years experience in sales.
- Mandatory knowledge in sales management.
- Trade marketing experience.
- Good understanding of trade and trade channels alignment.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of trade systems and processes in Nigeria.
- Practical hands on sales/marketing control and execution.
- Concern for sales/trade activity execution and quality.
- Passionate about good trade and channels.
- Be organized with personal workload, efficient and accurate.
- Be proactive and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- MS Office – advanced user of Excel.
Business Development Manager
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online Henkel Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here