Graduate Trainee Program 2018 at Ericsson Nigeria
Ericsson Nigeria Jobs 2018 . Ericsson Nigeria invites online application for the recruitment of Graduate Trainee Program Lagos, Nigeria.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
Tags : Graduate Trainee Program job
Jobs Opportunity in Graduate Trainee Program 2018 at Ericsson Nigeria , Apply online Now
Job Details : Graduate Trainee Program
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or Information Technology (or a degree in a relevant field).
- Newly graduated individuals in 2017 or 2018 with the abovementioned qualifications are preferred.
- Knowledge / general understanding of Telecommunications is a benefit.
- Completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program is required.
- This is a full-time graduate program with the duration of 12 months.
Role & Responsibility:
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis.
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions.
- Develop technical presentations & proposals and perform customer presentations.
- Supporting pre-sales activities, including pre-studies.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work.
- Execute product configuration.
- Execute integration and migration work.
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test.
- Support deployment of solution.
- Provide feedback to Research & Development (R&D).
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Presentation & Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Basic financial Understanding
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Continuous learning and development.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- Working in the area of:
- Integrated Revenue Management (Charging and Billing)
- Digital Business Support Systems (BSS)
- Catalog and Order Management
- Digital Front-End
- Internet of Things (IoT) Products and Solutions
- Mobile Money
- Service Enablement
Graduate Trainee Program
How To Apply : Candidate who desires to apply Ericsson Nigeria ,Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://jobs.ericsson.com/jobs/252033?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US
- Apply Online For Social media manager Vacancy in Oppo Nigeria
- OPPO Nigeria is Hiring For Marketing Manager Vacancy
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2018, Apply online For Associate, Energy and Infrastructure Finance Vacancy