First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 For Product Manager, Mobile Wallet (Individual Segment) Vacancy
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 . First Bank of Nigeria Limited invites online application for the recruitment of Product Manager, Mobile Wallet (Individual Segment) Vacancy .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Product Manager, Mobile Wallet (Individual Segment)
Jobs Opportunity in First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 For Product Manager, Mobile Wallet (Individual Segment) Vacancy @ firstbanknigeria.com
Job Details : Product Manager, Mobile Wallet (Individual Segment)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- B Sc. in relevant discipline
- MBA is an added advantage
- Professional Certifications in cognate knowledge areas
- Conceptualize the value proposition, and strategic initiatives for adoption of Mobile and e-Wallets in the individual segment
- Define the adoption and support processes, use cases and target market for Wallets
- Coordinate short-term and long-term reviews; prepare ad-hoc reporting and analysis metrics and reporting for management and sales forecasts.
- Work with relevant internal stakeholders to develop product requirements, definitions, process and roll-out products and services.
- Drive the adoption of Wallets for payments, remittances and payment receipts by individual customers
- Assess and react to changes in the competitive landscape, staying on top of regulatory developments and competitor activities relating to the Mobile Payments and Financial Inclusion ecosystems.
- Prepare documents for training, sales pitch and product FAQs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by staying in touch with relevant industries, service providers, and using them to the advantage of the product
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing results as needed.
- Develop product policy document, product characteristics, product implementation, deployment and training
- Seek opportunities to propose solutions and improvements as related to product development and usage
Research, Analysis and Reporting:
- Analyze customers, related channels, competition and market data.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements.
- Work with internal stakeholders and/ or external research agencies regarding product development and management
Product Planning and Management:
- Prepare product documents including Market Requirement Documents and product use cases to drive product activity.
- Develop pricing strategies and product policies.
- Determine product packaging solutions.
- Negotiate with support vendors
- Support and manage product event campaigns to generate product awareness and demand.
- Support sales team (Retail Banking) and Regional Officers with the necessary product knowledge (proposals/RFPs/RFEs and technical expertise.
- Prepare and conduct product presentations; develop sales tools and sales training materials.
- Provide inputs for marketing collateral development.
- Supply sales teams with latest research and marketing information.
Customer and End-User Support:
- Manage product-related support, feedback and inquiries from users.
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Continuously review industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market
- Use market feedback to inform product refinements and ongoing development and management
- Key financial/statistical measures of your organizational unit
- Number of staff: 2 Permanent Staff
- Staff costs: N/A
Costs that you control:
- Income that your team generates (if any): Transaction fees on all FIS and Mobile Money billable transactions
- Fee Income: N/A
- Net Interest Income: N/A
- Other Income: N/A
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of subscribers enrolled
- Percentage of active subscribers
- Transaction count, value and total net revenue (Group & Business Unit)
- Customer (Internal & External) Satisfaction Index
- Firstmonie Customer Base Enhancement Index
How To Apply : Interested Interested candidates may apply online Website First Bank of Nigeria Limited at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://firstbanknigeria.taleo.net/careersection/fbnex/jobdetail.ftl?job=19000024
- Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Job 2019 For Data Scientist Vacancy