First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 Apply For MDM – Project Team Lead Post
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 . First Bank of Nigeria Limited invites online application for the recruitment of MDM – Project Team Lead Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : MDM – Project Team Lead job
Jobs Opportunity in First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 Apply For MDM – Project Team Lead Post
Job Details : MDM – Project Team Lead
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Possesses a first degree in any discipline, preferably Computer Science.
- Additional qualification and relevant certification would be an added advantage
- Develop work plans and manage multiple project work streams to support the implementation of strategic objectives, within budget and within the agreed timelines.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
- Assists in the preparation of reports to meet departmental requirements, policies and standards.
- Identify and validate key business requirements for assigned workstreams
- Analyze data to provide meaningful information for decision-making
- Develop a Communication Plan to disseminate information to all stakeholders throughout the Project life cycle for assigned work streams
- Effectively communicate project expectations to all stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate the resources (human, financial and technical) needed to achieve goals.
- Provide solutions, improvements and take corrective action on challenges that may arise
- Identify and manage dependencies and critical path.
- Monitor and track milestones and deliverables of assigned workstream(s), and provide reports to the Project Manager on a periodic basis.
- Supervise and monitor the activities of team members and the relevant external consultants, as required
- Ensure that required approvals are obtained and that adequate documentation is maintained for all project expenditures
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed by the Program Manager
- Has a minimum of 3 years’ work experience, with at least 1 years in Master Data Management Implementation, preferably in a Financial Institution.
- Has participated in at least 1 cycle (project) of MDM implementation, preferably in a bank.
- Knowledge of Principles, methods and tools for Project management
- Knowledge of First Bank service delivery/ operations processes is desirable.
- Good understanding of the Nigerian financial services industry, Banking operations, bank products and services
- Knowledge of Master Data Management and its applicability
- Knowledge of the fundamentals and tangible benefits of Data Quality (DQ), Data Governance (DG) and Data Management
- Knowledge of the concept of Reference Data Management, Metadata Management and their benefits
- Knowledge of the concept of Business Intelligence, Analytics & Big Data and demonstrates a good understanding of their impact on ROI.
- Good understanding of trends in digital banking, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Knowledge of Finacle is added advantage
- Highly motivated individual with creative problem-solving ability and eagerness to learn in instances where technical skills and understanding may be lacking;
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with team members
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft office packages
MDM – Project Team Lead
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online First Bank of Nigeria Limited Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://firstbanknigeria.taleo.net/careersection/fbnex/jobdetail.ftl?job=1800002K
- May & Baker Nigeria Plc is Hiring For Treasury Accountant Vacancy at may-baker.com